    I have the ICS Working OK, I get an authentication however no traffic goes
    down the tunnel !

    Philip Rundle

    Philip Rundle, May 12, 2004

  2. In article <ACloc.34317$>,
    Philip Rundle <> wrote:
    :Can anyone tell me if the CISCO VPN Client 4.0.2 (a) and ICS are compatible
    :eek:n a home LAN ?

    Potentially. If the remote peer has nat-traversal enabled, and udp
    500 and udp 4500 is open between you and them, then ICS should work.
    No special adapter settings or client configuration needed.

    nat-traversal was supported on the Cisco VPN concentrators before
    it was supported on the PIX. On the PIX, it needs PIX 6.3, and
    isakmp nat-traversal has to be specifically enabled.
    --
    Aleph sub {Aleph sub null} little, Aleph sub {Aleph sub one} little,
    Aleph sub {Aleph sub two} little infinities...

    Walter Roberson, May 12, 2004