CLID problem

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Mac, Mar 17, 2005.

  1. Mac

    Mac Guest

    Hello,

    I have a Cisco AS5300 with 12.2(15)T14 IOS version onboard and two e1
    interfaces connected to PSTN.

    I would like to send CLID in an outgoing ISDN calls.
    I am using SIP to call Cisco. Unfortunately i always get the following
    debug message and no CLID on pstn side:
    EVENTd: pak_private_number: Calling Number IE is being stripped
    EVENTd: pak_private_number: Packing Calling Pty. Num. without digits
    SERROR: pak_private_number: didn't copy oct3a reason: not CALLER_NUMBER_IE
    EVENTd: pak_public_number: Calling Number IE is being stripped.

    What is more the outgoing call sends the base number of my number range.

    Could You please give me an advice how to get out of that.

    Thanks,
    Mac

    Mac, Mar 17, 2005

  2. Mac

    Mac Guest

    Mac wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a Cisco AS5300 with 12.2(15)T14 IOS version onboard and two e1
    > interfaces connected to PSTN.
    >
    > I would like to send CLID in an outgoing ISDN calls.
    > I am using SIP to call Cisco. Unfortunately i always get the following
    > debug message and no CLID on pstn side:
    > EVENTd: pak_private_number: Calling Number IE is being stripped
    > EVENTd: pak_private_number: Packing Calling Pty. Num. without digits
    > SERROR: pak_private_number: didn't copy oct3a reason: not CALLER_NUMBER_IE
    > EVENTd: pak_public_number: Calling Number IE is being stripped.
    >
    > What is more the outgoing call sends the base number of my number range.
    >
    > Could You please give me an advice how to get out of that.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mac

    OK, the problem is solved in ver 12.3(13) and maybe in whole 12.3 ver
    releases.

    Anyway i do not know if i could overcome this case in 12.2(15). I quess,
    rather not.

    Mac.

    Mac, Mar 18, 2005

  3. Mac

    hackvoip

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Hi,

    I am also using same AS5300 and getting prolem with CLID.

    Cisco IOS Software, 5350 Software (C5350-IS-M), Version 12.4(11)T4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)

    When i captured packet and opend in ethereal, it's show only following information in calling number party:

    Calling party number: '912'
    Information element: Calleing party number
    Length: 4
    .... 0000 = Numbering plan: Unknown (0x00)
    .000 .... = Number type: Unknown (0x00)
    1... .... = Extension inidcator: last octet
    calling party number digits: 921

    It would be very thanks to you, If somebody could help me how to configur CLID so that i can get progress indicator bit.

    hackvoip, Jan 9, 2009