    even when there are no programs running. I Have
    tryed Re formating and In stalling windows and the
    same proplem happens. It sounds like you are opening a program

    =?Utf-8?B?SGVzc2lhbg==?=, Apr 24, 2007

  2. Hessian:
    "Clicking sound" as in the Windows sound when you click on something or as
    an external interference?
    Try to give us more information.
    Try opening sound mixer (double click the speaker icon on systray) and
    disable all the signal inputs (Mic, Line, whatever you have) and see if that
    fixes it.
    Once you have pinpointed the source of error a solution might be easier to
    find.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Apr 24, 2007

  3. You know i pull out the sound card put it in a nother slot no good the odd
    thing is it comes and gos i went thought the things you Suggested
    know that i think about it it happens when i boot up sometimes to
    I think it has to do wit windows sound scheme system

    =?Utf-8?B?SGVzc2lhbg==?=, Apr 24, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SGVzc2lhbg==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Have you tried removing the sound card and using the onboard sound (if
    available, as most mobos do now)?
    Could be a failing capacitor on the sound card. Also sound drivers also
    cause this kind of problem. Are you using XP64?

    John Barnes, Apr 24, 2007
  5. I Will try that and let know thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?SGVzc2lhbg==?=, Apr 24, 2007
  6. There is some thing Wrong with windows sound scheme so i made my
    own no clicking yet only time will tell yhanks for all your help John

    =?Utf-8?B?SGVzc2lhbg==?=, Apr 25, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?SGVzc2lhbg==?=

    mikeyhsd Guest

    others have reported the same and got results by resetting the sound scheme to windows default.

    mikeyhsd, Apr 25, 2007

    =?Utf-8?B?SGVzc2lhbg==?=, Apr 25, 2007