    not find any setting to change this.

    Thanks in advance,

    Dan C

    Dan C, Sep 6, 2007

  2. Dan C wrote:
    > I am using Thunderbird version 1.5.0.13 (20070809).
    >
    > Is there a setting that will change the color of an
    > imbedded link within a message when it is clicked? I do
    > not find any setting to change this.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Dan C

    clcik on Tools, Options, Advanced, General tab, and on the
    bottom right is the config editor button. Click on that and
    in the filter line type in link and look for the three that
    have a #some-number. The first and last one are the ones
    you need. For what the numbers mean you can look here:
    http://sleepyoaks.com/HTML/hex_decimal_color_picker.htm or
    here: http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/color-blend/

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Sep 6, 2007