    Sam Guest

    Anybody have any ideas on this? When I click on a link in an IE
    window, it behaves okay. TIA

    Sam, Jan 5, 2006

  2. Sam

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 05 Jan 2006 09:55:12 -0500, Sam <> wrote:

    >Anybody have any ideas on this? When I click on a link in an IE
    >window, it behaves okay. TIA

    What version of outlook?

    What do you mean by 'crashes'?

    Evan Platt, Jan 5, 2006

  3. Sam

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    Evan Platt spewed forth:
    > On Thu, 05 Jan 2006 09:55:12 -0500, Sam <> wrote:
    >
    >> Anybody have any ideas on this? When I click on a link in an IE
    >> window, it behaves okay. TIA

    > What version of outlook?

    Interesting. The subject line says OE, but he's using Agent for a
    newsreader. I guess that makes him a little smarter than me <g>

    Toolman Tim, Jan 5, 2006
  4. Sam

    Plato Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:

    > In news:,
    > Evan Platt spewed forth:
    > > On Thu, 05 Jan 2006 09:55:12 -0500, Sam <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> Anybody have any ideas on this? When I click on a link in an IE
    > >> window, it behaves okay. TIA

    > > What version of outlook?

    > Interesting. The subject line says OE, but he's using Agent for a
    > newsreader. I guess that makes him a little smarter than me <g>

    Dont put all your fertilized eggs in one basket.

    Plato, Jan 5, 2006