Clicking Hardrive

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Plato, Feb 27, 2004.

  1. Plato

    Plato Guest

    David Duxbury wrote:

    > I recently changed my motherboard & CPU all is working well, only I get
    > this intermittent clicking from the Hardrive, my old drive was doing it
    > and a week later it died, ??? any info thanks. Ducksy

    If it wasn't happening before then it just might be a loose cable
    connection since that's all you changed.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Feb 27, 2004

  2. I recently changed my motherboard & CPU all is working well, only I get

    David Duxbury, Feb 27, 2004

  3. Plato

    Thor Guest

    Aside from Plato's comments, back up anything important just to be safe.

    Thor, Feb 27, 2004
  4. Good Day yes the power connection was loose it clicked into place, funny
    how the obvious eludes us, no more noise now just Hummmm , thank you Dave.

    David Duxbury, Feb 29, 2004