    Seems this is one of the few things I haven't been able to do with key
    commands.

    Thanks

    Garland, Nov 29, 2005

  2. Garland

    Trax Guest

    Trax, Nov 30, 2005

  3. Garland

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:58:46 -0000, Garland wrote:

    >Say you're filling in a form on the net using keys not mouse, is there any
    >way, when you've gone to a box with Tab to click or unclick it without using
    >the mouse?

    What?

    Is assumed you mean a checkbox / radio button, you didn't say , nor
    provide a URL to an example form.

    Try the spacebar.

    >Seems this is one of the few things I haven't been able to do with key
    >commands.

    If it's a dropdown list, try the spacebar and / or up/down cursor.

    Links , tab to select / return to open.

    www.google.com and the helpfile for your browser , look for navigation
    keys.

    Me

    why?, Nov 30, 2005
  4. Garland

    Mike Easter Guest

    Garland wrote:
    > Say you're filling in a form on the net using keys not mouse, is
    > there any way, when you've gone to a box with Tab to click or unclick
    > it without using the mouse?

    I use MS's accessibility feature/CP because I like to use StickyKeys.

    Accessibility has several optional functions, including MouseKeys, which
    I don't normally use.

    If you enable MouseKeys, you can cause the numeric keypad to move the
    mouse/cursor and the 5 is the R mouse key and enter is the L mouse key.

    Presumably if enabled, the mousekeys would be operational in your
    browser webform completion. So you would tab to the box and hit enter
    [I would use the numeric keypad enter] to simulate a L mouse click. I
    don't have such a form in front of me right now to test it on, so I
    can't confirm that it works 'as advertised' here.

    You can also configure mousekeys to be op or inop depending on whether
    your numlock is op or inop.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Nov 30, 2005