    This doesnt work on mozilla but does on explorer.
    I know this is difficult to explain & work out, thanks anyway.
    TT
    Terry Towell, Feb 23, 2007

  2. Terry Towell wrote:
    > Using a link as a copy & paste.
    >
    > When i click on a link on a page to open another page (on explorer it would
    > remember this as if i have used copy, then the page would open & i would use
    > paste from there, ie. IRC channels)
    > This doesnt work on mozilla but does on explorer.
    > I know this is difficult to explain & work out, thanks anyway.
    > TT

    Certainly is, how about providing a url where links dont do what they
    are suppossed to do?
    Moz Champion (Dan), Feb 23, 2007

  3. Terry Towell wrote:
    > Using a link as a copy & paste.
    >
    > When i click on a link on a page to open another page (on explorer it would
    > remember this as if i have used copy, then the page would open & i would use
    > paste from there, ie. IRC channels)
    > This doesnt work on mozilla but does on explorer.
    > I know this is difficult to explain & work out, thanks anyway.
    > TT

    You can try right click "copy link location"

    --
    Peter

    Caution! The tagline you steal may be your own!
    Peter Boerhof, Feb 24, 2007
  4. Terry Towell

    Terry Towell Guest

    ok, i thought it was difficult, i goto www.packetnews.com then type in a
    movie name, eg. borat then click on pack no 20 (for example) & from there it
    takes me to IRC (which is installed) & i should as per explorer be able to
    copy & paste but i cant.
    Ive tried 'copy link location' but no good.
    thanks again.

    Terry Towell, Feb 24, 2007
  5. Terry Towell wrote:
    > ok, i thought it was difficult, i goto www.packetnews.com then type in a
    > movie name, eg. borat then click on pack no 20 (for example) & from there it
    > takes me to IRC (which is installed) & i should as per explorer be able to
    > copy & paste but i cant.
    > Ive tried 'copy link location' but no good.
    > thanks again.
    >

    > "Peter Boerhof" <> wrote in message
    >> Terry Towell wrote:
    >>> Using a link as a copy & paste.
    >>>
    >>> When i click on a link on a page to open another page (on explorer it
    >>> would remember this as if i have used copy, then the page would open & i
    >>> would use paste from there, ie. IRC channels)
    >>> This doesnt work on mozilla but does on explorer.
    >>> I know this is difficult to explain & work out, thanks anyway.
    >>> TT

    >> You can try right click "copy link location"
    >>
    >> --
    >> Peter
    >>
    >> Caution! The tagline you steal may be your own!
    >> * TagZilla 0.066 * http://tagzilla.mozdev.org

    At first what Mozilla do you use the Mozilla Suite (or SeaMonkey) or
    Mozilla Firefox?
    When i go to your link and do the same search you suggested an click on
    pack no 20 ChatZilla IRC client opens and a connection is made.
    Second which Irc program do you use? It seams your Mozilla isn't correct
    configured to handel the irc protocoll, otherwilse clicking on a link
    would open an irc program.

    --
    Peter

    This is more than a simple tagline. It's a hug from me.
    Peter Boerhof, Feb 25, 2007
  6. Terry Towell

    Terry Towell Guest

    Im using mozilla firefox & IRC excursion, the channels open no probs but i
    cant paste the packet number, but if i try it on explorer it works no
    problem.
    thx.

    Terry Towell, Feb 25, 2007
  7. Terry Towell wrote:
    > Im using mozilla firefox & IRC excursion, the channels open no probs but i
    > cant paste the packet number, but if i try it on explorer it works no
    > problem.
    > thx.
    >

    > "Terry Towell" <> wrote in message
    >> Using a link as a copy & paste.
    >>
    >> When i click on a link on a page to open another page (on explorer it
    >> would remember this as if i have used copy, then the page would open & i
    >> would use paste from there, ie. IRC channels)
    >> This doesnt work on mozilla but does on explorer.
    >> I know this is difficult to explain & work out, thanks anyway.
    >> TT

    did you try ctrl-v for copy and ctrl-c for paste ?

    --
    Peter

    Regardless of what you may think, this is NOT a tagline
    Peter Boerhof, Feb 26, 2007
  8. Terry Towell wrote:
    > Im using mozilla firefox & IRC excursion, the channels open no probs but i
    > cant paste the packet number, but if i try it on explorer it works no
    > problem.
    > thx.
    >

    > "Terry Towell" <> wrote in message
    >> Using a link as a copy & paste.
    >>
    >> When i click on a link on a page to open another page (on explorer it
    >> would remember this as if i have used copy, then the page would open & i
    >> would use paste from there, ie. IRC channels)
    >> This doesnt work on mozilla but does on explorer.
    >> I know this is difficult to explain & work out, thanks anyway.
    >> TT

    you may also have a look at :

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Clipboard_not_working

    --
    Peter

    Peter Boerhof, Feb 26, 2007
  9. Peter Boerhof wrote:
    > Terry Towell wrote:
    >> Im using mozilla firefox & IRC excursion, the channels open no probs
    >> but i cant paste the packet number, but if i try it on explorer it
    >> works no problem.
    >> thx.
    >>

    >> "Terry Towell" <> wrote in message
    >>> Using a link as a copy & paste.
    >>>
    >>> When i click on a link on a page to open another page (on explorer it
    >>> would remember this as if i have used copy, then the page would open
    >>> & i would use paste from there, ie. IRC channels)
    >>> This doesnt work on mozilla but does on explorer.
    >>> I know this is difficult to explain & work out, thanks anyway.
    >>> TT
    >>>

    > did you try ctrl-v for copy and ctrl-c for paste ?

    oops was to quick

    it shoud be ctrl-c = copy ctrl-v =paste

    --
    Peter

    This tagline eats tagl&gt;=======-
    Peter Boerhof, Feb 26, 2007
  10. Terry Towell

    Terry Towell Guest

    i tried the ctrl-c = copy ctrl-v =paste trick a while ago with no luck but
    didnt want to try the other delete dll file option, dont like to mess around
    with that stuff, i can tolerrate it but find it annoying as to why it wont
    work.
    Thanks for every1s help.
    TT.

    Terry Towell, Feb 26, 2007