    :)

    Im too lazy to make my own at the moment. (moving house etc)

    Thanks :)

    XPD, Sep 20, 2005

  2. XPD wrote:
    > Hiyas,
    >
    > Dont suppose anyone here is on the North Shore (AKL) and has a CLI/console
    > cable suitable for a Nokia M1122 that I could borrow for a few days ?
    > Or similar cable for a Cisco 827 DSL router ? :) (They could be the same but
    > IIRC theyre slightly different pinouts)
    > Just required so I can kickstart some routers into life...or try to at least
    > :)
    >
    > Im too lazy to make my own at the moment. (moving house etc)

    got 4 or 5 here at work... email me you'r address, and I can post one I
    guess.

    --
    http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 20, 2005

  3. Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    >> Im too lazy to make my own at the moment. (moving house etc)

    > got 4 or 5 here at work... email me you'r address, and I can post one I
    > guess.

    cisco ones that is.

    --
    http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 20, 2005
  4. XPD

    XPD Guest

    > Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    >>> Im too lazy to make my own at the moment. (moving house etc)

    >> got 4 or 5 here at work... email me you'r address, and I can post one I
    >> guess.

    > cisco ones that is.
    >
    > --
    > http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site.

    Will do, cheers :)

    XPD, Sep 20, 2005
  5. XPD

    SteveM Guest

    "XPD" <> wrote in

    > Hiyas,
    >
    > Dont suppose anyone here is on the North Shore (AKL) and has a
    > CLI/console cable suitable for a Nokia M1122 that I could borrow for a
    > few days ? Or similar cable for a Cisco 827 DSL router ? :) (They
    > could be the same but IIRC theyre slightly different pinouts)
    > Just required so I can kickstart some routers into life...or try to at
    > least
    >:)
    >
    > Im too lazy to make my own at the moment. (moving house etc)
    >
    > Thanks :)

    Got a homemade nokia one. (Requires a straight-through network patch lead)

    Meadowbank
    Auckland

    SteveM

    SteveM, Sep 20, 2005