    flow although there is a tiny bit now, although not enough to be of use.
    Let's hope they are aware of the problem, tried ringing the tech help but
    keep getting a disconnect signal once I pushed the button for fault reports.

    kiwiwidescreen, May 3, 2004

  2. kiwiwidescreen

    Invisible Guest

    On Mon, 3 May 2004 12:29:18 +1200, "kiwiwidescreen" <widescreen@rules> wrote:

    >Since about 11.45am clearnet webrowsing has not been possible due to no data
    >flow although there is a tiny bit now, although not enough to be of use.
    >Let's hope they are aware of the problem, tried ringing the tech help but
    >keep getting a disconnect signal once I pushed the button for fault reports.

    Same for me on Paradise. Usenet & mail are fine, browsing is well poked.

    Invisible, May 3, 2004

    wrote:

    > >Since about 11.45am clearnet webrowsing has not been possible due to no

    data
    > >flow although there is a tiny bit now, although not enough to be of use.
    > >Let's hope they are aware of the problem, tried ringing the tech help but
    > >keep getting a disconnect signal once I pushed the button for fault

    reports.

    > Same for me on Paradise. Usenet & mail are fine, browsing is well poked.

    Probably because of thousands of Windows XP users that did not run Windows
    Update in the last two months too have it patched against a known
    vulnerability now exploited by a new worm:

    Note that this one will scan ports, and will not need for e-mail for
    replication.

    --
    Mauricio Freitas
    MS MVP Mobile Devices

    Mauricio Freitas [MVP], May 3, 2004
  4. kiwiwidescreen

    Max Burke Guest

    Invisible scribbled:

    > On Mon, 3 May 2004 12:29:18 +1200, "kiwiwidescreen" <widescreen@rules>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Since about 11.45am clearnet webrowsing has not been possible due to no
    >> data flow although there is a tiny bit now, although not enough to be of
    >> use. Let's hope they are aware of the problem, tried ringing the tech
    >> help but keep getting a disconnect signal once I pushed the button for
    >> fault reports.

    > Same for me on Paradise. Usenet & mail are fine, browsing is well poked.

    Working fine for me on Paradise/Telstra Clear....

    --
    mlvburke@#%&*.net.nz
    See Found Images at:

    Max Burke, May 3, 2004
  5. kiwiwidescreen

    Andrew Dixon Guest

    the problem seemed to be with international traffic only. But the problem
    seems to have been fixed now

    Andrew Dixon, May 3, 2004
  6. kiwiwidescreen
    > Since about 11.45am clearnet webrowsing has not been possible due to no data
    > flow although there is a tiny bit now, although not enough to be of use.
    > Let's hope they are aware of the problem, tried ringing the tech help but
    > keep getting a disconnect signal once I pushed the button for fault reports.

    paradise access to some sits has also been lost. It seems to be working
    again now

    Patrick Dunford, May 3, 2004
  7. Mauricio Freitas [MVP]
    > "Invisible" <> wrote in message
    > > On Mon, 3 May 2004 12:29:18 +1200, "kiwiwidescreen" <widescreen@rules>

    > wrote:
    > >
    > > >Since about 11.45am clearnet webrowsing has not been possible due to no

    > data
    > > >flow although there is a tiny bit now, although not enough to be of use.
    > > >Let's hope they are aware of the problem, tried ringing the tech help but
    > > >keep getting a disconnect signal once I pushed the button for fault

    > reports.
    > >
    > > Same for me on Paradise. Usenet & mail are fine, browsing is well poked.
    > >

    > Probably because of thousands of Windows XP users that did not run Windows
    > Update in the last two months too have it patched against a known

    It runs automatically if you let it

    Patrick Dunford, May 3, 2004