    this will only affect you if you try to send to someone who uses spamcop to
    block spammers. According to another poster clearnet have been banned
    because they are intensively used by spammers.

    rolling, Mar 10, 2005

  2. rolling

    Steve Guest

    rolling wrote:
    > Just to let other clearnet customers know I have put this message under a
    > new topic heading even though it is been discussed on the other nz.comp
    > spamcop thread. So if your emails are rejected ands it say's you are
    > blacklisted by spam cop it is because clearnet itself have been blacklisted,
    > this will only affect you if you try to send to someone who uses spamcop to
    > block spammers. According to another poster clearnet have been banned
    > because they are intensively used by spammers.

    Try sending mail to anyone who uses spews. Then find out that rackspace
    have been blacklisted, for example. Then find out how much they care.

    Steve

    Steve, Mar 10, 2005

  3. On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:22:28 +1300, "rolling" <rolling@along> wrote:

    >Just to let other clearnet customers know I have put this message under a
    >new topic heading even though it is been discussed on the other nz.comp
    >spamcop thread. So if your emails are rejected ands it say's you are
    >blacklisted by spam cop it is because clearnet itself have been blacklisted,
    >this will only affect you if you try to send to someone who uses spamcop to
    >block spammers. According to another poster clearnet have been banned
    >because they are intensively used by spammers.

    Hmmmmm...my daughter works for telstraclear. Her emails to me from her
    work account have been bouncing back to her since yesterday. I can
    email her okay.

    Karen Hayward-King

    Karen Hayward-King, Mar 10, 2005
  4. rolling

    A.D. Guest

    rolling wrote:
    > Just to let other clearnet customers know I have put this message under a
    > new topic heading even though it is been discussed on the other nz.comp
    > spamcop thread. So if your emails are rejected ands it say's you are
    > blacklisted by spam cop it is because clearnet itself have been blacklisted,
    > this will only affect you if you try to send to someone who uses spamcop to
    > block spammers. According to another poster clearnet have been banned
    > because they are intensively used by spammers.

    Someone may have submitted emails from clear.net.nz to SpamCop because
    they were annoyed at Telstra.

    A.D.

    A.D., Mar 12, 2005