    Keith Guest

    For the last couple of days I'm only seeing nz.* posts. Has
    Paradise/Clear crapped out again?????????????

    Keith, Apr 6, 2005

  2. Keith

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 21:48:53 +1200, in message
    <>, Keith wrote:

    > For the last couple of days I'm only seeing nz.* posts. Has
    > Paradise/Clear crapped out again?????????????

    Seems to be working for many of the non nz.* groups I read.

    However, the Clear server definitely updates some groups
    more frequently (e.g. half-hourly) and others less frequently
    (e.g. fortnightly).

    What non nz.* groups are you looking at?

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph

    somewhere else." -- Sam Walton

    Ralph Fox, Apr 6, 2005

  3. Keith

    Keith Guest

    Ralph Fox <-echo.invalid> wrote:
    >On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 21:48:53 +1200, in message
    ><>, Keith wrote:
    >
    >> For the last couple of days I'm only seeing nz.* posts. Has
    >> Paradise/Clear crapped out again?????????????

    >Seems to be working for many of the non nz.* groups I read.
    >
    >However, the Clear server definitely updates some groups
    >more frequently (e.g. half-hourly) and others less frequently
    >(e.g. fortnightly).
    >
    >What non nz.* groups are you looking at?

    Yes I think you're right. I opened some other groups after I posted and
    they seemed to have recent posts. The non-nz.* groups I am regularly
    subscribed to were two Pegasus email groups and for some reason there's
    nothing newer than 2 Apr. There's usually something there every time I
    log on.

    Keith, Apr 6, 2005