    be completed: Clearing the ARP cache. Everything seems to work fine so is
    this something I need to be concerned about and how do I correct it and clear
    the ARP cache.
    =?Utf-8?B?cGF3aXNl?=, Jul 18, 2006

  2. You use the Arp tool that is described in the following Microsoft Knowledge
    Base article.

    How to troubleshoot TCP/IP connectivity with Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314067

    --
    Eric Cross
    Microsoft MVP (Windows Networking)

    Eric Cross [MVP], Jul 18, 2006

  3. Thanks for that tip and I'll do that but how important is clearing the ARP
    cache and why is it suddenly not being cleared when I do a repair?

    =?Utf-8?B?cGF3aXNl?=, Jul 19, 2006