Clearing stuck dialog in Firefox

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Splibbilla, Apr 9, 2005.

  1. Splibbilla

    Splibbilla Guest

    And maybe Moz suite, but I can't recall this 'stuckness' happening in moz.

    While tabs are loading many tabs, a few cookie dialogs pop up.
    Or, when downloading, sometimes the dialog takes awhile to come up. Meanwhile I'm getting things done (in other tabs,
    windows?)

    Suddenly the dialog will come up while I'm dragging a bookmark to toolbar folder or menu "bookmarks".

    When this happens, the dialog seems stuck, because it doesn't respond to attempted mouse clicks on a button. But using the
    keyboard will operate the dialog. Alt+D for Deny (cookie) is an example.

    i wonder if i've already posted something like this... :)

    --
    1 WinXp,Ff1.0.2 GoogleBar(XPI-rimental), Sage, PrefBar, Tabbrowser Preferences, CopyURL, IEView, Conquery(trying),
    and?

    Splibbilla, Apr 9, 2005