    but I need to eventually clear the bin.most of it is from that kind
    financial adviser from Africa offering to make me a millionaire ! you help
    appreciated .john

    John Malins, Nov 29, 2003

  2. John Malins

    olfart Guest

    "John Malins" <> wrote in message
    news:YV9yb.589$...
    > How do I clear the entire bin in one go instead of deleting each item one

    at
    > a time? which can get a bit boring , I do the usual delete---deleted

    items,
    > but I need to eventually clear the bin.most of it is from that kind
    > financial adviser from Africa offering to make me a millionaire ! you help
    > appreciated .john

    Right click n Recycle Bin and choose *empty recycle bin*

    olfart, Nov 29, 2003

  3. John Malins

    °Mike° Guest

    Right click on the bin on your desktop, and choose
    'Empty Recycle Bin'.

    On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 23:20:13 -0000, in
    <YV9yb.589$>
    John Malins scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 29, 2003
  4. John Malins

    DH Guest

    YOU CLICK ON HELP. THEN, YOU TYPE IN WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR!
    Sheeeeeeeesh........what a helpless individual.

    DH, Nov 30, 2003
  5. John Malins

    Boomer Guest

    DH, <> wrote:

    > YOU CLICK ON HELP. THEN, YOU TYPE IN WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR!

    Please don't yell. Thanks.

    > Sheeeeeeeesh........what a helpless individual.

    You've never asked for help with anything?

    Boomer, Nov 30, 2003
  6. John Malins

    Patrick Guest

    John Malins wrote:
    > How do I clear the entire bin in one go instead of deleting each item
    > one at a time? which can get a bit boring , I do the usual
    > delete---deleted items, but I need to eventually clear the bin.most
    > of it is from that kind financial adviser from Africa offering to
    > make me a millionaire ! you help appreciated .john

    If as I suspect, you are refering to the 'Deleted Items' folder within
    'Outlook Express'
    Then right-click on 'Deleted Items' folder, left-click "Empty 'Deleted
    Items' Folder"

    Patrick, Nov 30, 2003
  7. John Malins

    Juan Pérez Guest

    In news:hvcyb.1947$,
    Patrick <> typed:
    > John Malins wrote:
    > > How do I clear the entire bin in one go instead of deleting each
    > > item one at a time? which can get a bit boring , I do the usual
    > > delete---deleted items, but I need to eventually clear the bin.most
    > > of it is from that kind financial adviser from Africa offering to
    > > make me a millionaire ! you help appreciated .john

    > If as I suspect, you are refering to the 'Deleted Items' folder within
    > 'Outlook Express'
    > Then right-click on 'Deleted Items' folder, left-click "Empty 'Deleted
    > Items' Folder"

    Dang! You beat me !

    Juan Pérez, Nov 30, 2003
  8. John Malins

    DH Guest

    Nope, I figure it out myself. Especially something so very very simple.
    People are just too damn lazy to READ. And you don't help the situation any.

    DH, Nov 30, 2003
  9. John Malins

    Boomer Guest

    DH, <> wrote:

    > Nope, I figure it out myself. Especially something so very very
    > simple. People are just too damn lazy to READ. And you don't
    > help the situation any.

    And you do?

    Boomer, Nov 30, 2003
  10. John Malins

    DH Guest

    Yup...... Self reliance, is a learned trait. As long as someone does every
    little goofy thing for you.......you don't learn it.

    DH, Nov 30, 2003