    When I use Internet Explorer and Outlook Express the are marked 'provided
    by Wanadoo'. Is there anything I can do to remove them?
    Thanks in advance.

    Hank, Jun 1, 2005

  2. Hank

    old jon Guest

    That Title is stored in the Registry. If you want to remove it then,
    Start\Run\ type `regedit`, search for Wanadoo. Carefully edit the text,
    save, and exit Regedit. when you restart Wanadoo won`t wanadoo any more.
    best wishes..J

    old jon, Jun 1, 2005

  3. Hank

    Vanguard Guest

    "Hank" <> wrote in message
    >I use BTYahoo and have legacies of Wanadoo I want to clear out.
    >Everything I
    > found on 'search/delete' and 'remove progs' has gone.
    > When I use Internet Explorer and Outlook Express the are marked
    > 'provided
    > by Wanadoo'. Is there anything I can do to remove them?
    > Thanks in advance.

    Searching over at Microsoft's support site often finds lots of answers,
    like:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=176497

    Vanguard, Jun 1, 2005
  4. Hank

    Emrys Davies Guest

    "Hank" <> wrote in message
    > I use BTYahoo and have legacies of Wanadoo I want to clear out.

    Everything I
    > found on 'search/delete' and 'remove progs' has gone.
    > When I use Internet Explorer and Outlook Express the are marked

    'provided
    > by Wanadoo'. Is there anything I can do to remove them?
    > Thanks in advance.

    Hank,

    Take care in the Registry.

    Go to Start > Run > type in: regedit > OK > c. Edit > c. Find > type in:
    Outlook Express provided by Wanadoo (or exactly as it is displayed in
    your window) > c. Find next > r.c. Window Title icon > c. Modify >
    modify title to your liking > OK

    Do the same in respect of Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by
    Wanadoo

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies.

    Emrys Davies, Jun 1, 2005