    bar reveals a lot of sites I probably shouldn'thave visited during my
    beer fuelled late night surfing.

    Ta
    scott, Aug 19, 2004

  2. scott

    John Guest

    "scott" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is there any way I can clear my search history from google? Drop down
    > bar reveals a lot of sites I probably shouldn'thave visited during my
    > beer fuelled late night surfing.
    >
    > Ta

    Goto the menu at the top of any open internet window and click TOOLS, then
    INTERNET OPTIONS, then DELETE HISTORY
    John, Aug 19, 2004

  3. scott

    Andy Kelly Guest

    > Is there any way I can clear my search history from google? Drop down
    > bar reveals a lot of sites I probably shouldn'thave visited during my
    > beer fuelled late night surfing.

    Open Internet Explorer

    Tools
    Internet Options
    Content
    Auto Complete
    Clear Forms
    OK
    Andy Kelly, Aug 19, 2004
  4. scott

    bardeban Guest

    In front of Google search box there is a bar pointing to the right. click on
    it than click on clear search history.

    bardeban, Aug 19, 2004