    I tried deleting the history and that failed.
    Closing out the window and reopening failed.

    Clues please.
    richard, May 5, 2008

  2. richard

    thanatoid Guest

    richard <> wrote in
    news::

    > On Sun, 04 May 2008 21:39:28 -0700, richard
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Windows vista home premium
    >>Firefox 2.
    >>
    >>I need to clear out the stored images firefox insists on
    >>keeping and not updating with the new image sizes.
    >>Where exactly does FF store this these days?
    >>FF has no option to clear the cache files.
    >>I tried deleting the history and that failed.
    >>Closing out the window and reopening failed.
    >>
    >>Clues please.

    > For some reason the new image size finally took hold.

    Regardless, Firefox is VASTLY overrated and bloated. Get Opera,
    it's infinitely superior.

    --
    There is no doubt that life is given us, not to be enjoyed, but
    to be overcome--to be got over.

    - Arthur Schopenhauer
    thanatoid, May 5, 2008

  3. richard

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 04 May 2008 21:39:28 -0700, richard <> wrote:

    >Windows vista home premium
    >Firefox 2.
    >
    >I need to clear out the stored images firefox insists on keeping and
    >not updating with the new image sizes.
    >Where exactly does FF store this these days?
    >FF has no option to clear the cache files.
    >I tried deleting the history and that failed.
    >Closing out the window and reopening failed.
    >
    >Clues please.

    Tools, Options, Advanced, Network, Clear Cache.

    Or run Crap Cleaner.
    Evan Platt, May 5, 2008
  4. Control-F5 will refresh from the server

    --
    David Glienna
    MVP - Visual Developer (Visual Basic)

    David Glienna - Owner, May 5, 2008