    material and AMit Kalani's Book helped me a lot.

    Now next is 70-229. Anybody having e-books and other
    material please mail me at

    Gaurav, May 11, 2005

  2. Gaurav

    Guest Guest

    Hi Gaurav,
    Can you please tell me how to prepare for 70-306 if u
    know ?

    I m at intermediate level in VB.NET.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Tarak.

    Guest, May 13, 2005

  3. Gaurav

    Kedar Guest

    Hi

    Congrats

    Can u plz send me the notes [Testking
    material and AMit Kalani's Book] on or
    provide me with the details

    Thanks in advance

    Kedar Gore

    Kedar, May 17, 2005
  4. Gaurav

    Saritha Guest

    Hi Davin,
    i am saritha,i am preparing for 70-315,i want to know what books to read adn
    where can i get the practice tests,
    and everyone was saying that amit kalani book was nice ,if u have it can u
    share it with
    my mail id is

    Saritha, Jul 15, 2005
  5. Gaurav

    Saritha Guest

    Hi gaurav,
    i am saritha,i am preparing for 70-315 exam ,u said that amit kalani helped
    u a lot ,please share it me
    thanks
    saritha

    Saritha, Jul 15, 2005