    kit by Jeff Webb and also the Exam Cram by Amit Kalani
    was very useful..... the ASP.net professional by Wrox
    publication was also useful for understanding concepts...
    John, May 4, 2005

  2. John

    vioskitfai Guest

    Show off!!

    paced

    vioskitfai, May 4, 2005

  3. John

    ken Guest

    Hi John
    Can you explain the reason why you've chosen C# over
    VB.NET as your MCAD programming language?

    Ken

    ken, May 4, 2005
  4. John

    Binoj Antony Guest

    Binoj Antony, May 5, 2005
  5. John

    John Guest

    whatever u say vioskitfai...

    as for ken, i think C# has got tremendous potential for
    middleware programming and thats exactly what i want to do.
    VB.net allows you to write VB code in .Net(i feel..)
    also, the terse syntax makes it more fun... feel like
    hardcore programmer...

    regards...
    John, May 6, 2005
  6. John

    Sara Guest

    Hai, Congrats!..
    im planning to take the test ASAP. If u have any mock
    papers for this, pls post it for us.
    Thanks
    Sara, May 9, 2005
  7. John

    Saritha Guest

    Hi john
    congrats
    i am saritha.
    i am plannig to take this 70-315 exam
    any suggestions for me,and can u forward me any material u can,
    thanks
    saritha

    Saritha, Jul 16, 2005