    There were 55 questions , minimum was 700. No maximum score given. Time
    limit 180 mniutes.

    Pravin.

    Pravin, Jan 28, 2004

  2. Pravin

    NC Guest

    Hi,
    congrats!!.. did you give the exam in fixed format or
    computer based..

    Also why did you choose to select Amit kalani,when Vb
    version which is required for the exam is itself available?

    NC..

    questions were
    >really "targeting at knowledge". Prepared only from Amit

    Kalani and the MS
    >Press Prep Logic question tests.
    >
    >Only area i think which should be looked into really

    carefully is ADO.NET;
    >should have practiced more with the methods and

    properties of ado.net

    NC, Feb 27, 2004

  3. Pravin

    Pravin Guest

    what is fixed format ? It was online exam...ppl at my computer center
    downloaded the exam, and after i gave the exam they uploaded the
    result...thats it.

    Yes Amit's Vb book is there...but i didnt have it.

    Pravin.

    "Go for knowledge, money will be the by product"

    Pravin, Feb 27, 2004