    Anyone out there have it and know where it can be obtained?

    Thanks,
    Mary
    ECLiPSE 2002, Mar 6, 2004

  2. ECLiPSE 2002

    philo Guest

    "ECLiPSE 2002" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > On my old PC I had a small, free utility called "Clear Temporary
    > Internet." I would like to install it on my new PC but am unable to
    > find where I downloaded it from.
    > Anyone out there have it and know where it can be obtained?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mary

    you don't need a 3rd party utility
    all you need to do is go to cotrol panel, internet options
    philo, Mar 6, 2004

  3. ECLiPSE 2002

    Pete Wallman Guest

    system security suite and it's free.

    Pete Wallman, Mar 6, 2004
  4. ECLiPSE 2002

    Ramesh [MVP] Guest

    Mary,

    How to Delete the Contents of the Temporary Internet Files Folder:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=260897

    Download DClean:
    http://www.xs4all.nl/~mp2004/download.htm
    http://www.xs4all.nl/~mp2004/m_install/dclean151build186.zip

    --
    Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
    www.mvps.org/sramesh2k

    Free Online Virus Scanners and Security Tests:
    http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/Scanners.htm

    Ramesh [MVP], Mar 6, 2004
  5. ECLiPSE 2002

    °Mike° Guest

    Basic computer maintenance

    On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 08:23:33 -0500, in
    <>
    ECLiPSE 2002 scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD
    °Mike°, Mar 6, 2004
  6. ECLiPSE 2002

    ECLiPSE 2002 Guest

    Thanks to Philo and Mike for the response.

    Mary
    ECLiPSE 2002, Mar 7, 2004
  7. ECLiPSE 2002

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Mar 7, 2004
  8. ECLiPSE 2002

    Dan Shea Guest

    On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 07:36:02 -0600, netOBSESSIVE
    <> wrote:

    >Fryertuck wrote:
    >
    >> begin 666 Clear.bat
    >> M0$5#2$\@3T9&#0I)1B!

    <snip>
    >> end

    >What does this mean?

    It means a) the OP sent a binary to a non-binary newsgroup, and b)
    your newsreader didn't handle it properly.

    Cheers,
    dan
    Dan Shea, Mar 7, 2004