  1. matt

    matt Guest

    Can anybody tell me how to clear my Google seatrch history please?

    matt, Dec 9, 2004

  2. matt

    ftran999 Guest

    "matt" <> wrote in message
    news:cpab52$siq$...
    > Can anybody tell me how to clear my Google seatrch history please?

    Click on the drop down arrow next to the word google on the left side of the
    toolbar and click "clear search history"

    ftran999, Dec 9, 2004

  3. matt

    matt Guest

    That's not the one I meant. If you search in the main Google page and then
    appears (starting with that initial). How do you clear this?

    matt, Dec 9, 2004
  4. matt

    Trent SC Guest

    > That's not the one I meant. If you search in the main Google page and then

    searches
    > appears (starting with that initial). How do you clear this?

    The delete key usually does the trick for me. Open google.com, double-click
    on the empty search field, select the first entry with the keyboard arrow
    key and lean on the delete key.

    Trent SC, Dec 9, 2004
  5. matt

    matt Guest

    Forget about my query. I found out how to do it in Google help. Go Internet
    Options, then Privack and clear AutoComplete

    matt, Dec 10, 2004