    Ralph Fox Guest

    It seems my international NGs are not updating on the Clear/Paradise news server again.
    Stopped sometime on the 23rd June.
    Ralph Fox, Jun 24, 2008

  2. Ralph Fox

    Dave Taylor Guest

    Ralph Fox <> wrote in
    news::

    > It seems my international NGs are not updating on the Clear/Paradise
    > news server again. Stopped sometime on the 23rd June.

    Open a ticket and get a call number so you can track the progress in the
    system. There are people who work in their tech support who do know what
    an NNTP server is. One of them said he would even take a look in here
    every once in a while to "monitor" the issue. They don't notice until we
    tell them...

    --
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Jun 25, 2008