CLEAR ONLINE EXAM WITH 100% PASSING GUARANTY in any exams

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by all.exammaster@gmail.com, Nov 18, 2008.

  1. Guest

    HI FRIENDS

    IF YOU WANT TO CLEAR ANY ONLINE EXAM LIKE ……

    LIKE (MICROSOFT, CISCO, SUN-JAVA , ORACLE …ETC)

    MOST AWAITNG EXAM TOEFL

    WITH GUARANTY SCORE MORA THAN 90 ++

    GIVE ME UR DETAILS …

    WHEN I CLEAR YOUR EXAM YOU CAN GET REGISTRATION AND

    VALIDATION NO. THAT YOU HAVE TO ENTER AND YOU WILL GET ALL

    YOU ALSO CHECK ON www.register.prometric.com

    YOU ALSO CHECK ON http://www.ets.org

    BUT FOR THAT I NEED FOLLOWIN INFORMATION

    1. YOUR FULL NAME:-
    2. YOUR FULL ADDRESS
    3. YOUR PASSPORT OR LICENCE COPY
    4. YOUR MOBILE PHONE WITH COUNTRY CODE

    ALL QUERIES ARE KEPT IN SECRET

    100% PASSING GAURNTEE…

    MICROSOFT WITH EXAM FEES (MCSE, MCSD.NET, MCTS, MCDST, MCAD}

    FOR MICROSOFT EACH PAPER EXAM 120 $ (INCLUDING EXAM FEES)

    ORACLE 9i EACH PAPER

    007-031-032-033 INCLUDING EXAM FEES 215USD $

    ORACLE 10 g EACH PAPER 250 USD $

    CCNA 500 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEES)

    COMPTIA A+ EACH EXAM 400 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEES)

    FOR FURTHER INFORMAITON YOU CAN

    MAIL ME AT FOLLOWING ADDRESS..

    IF YOU ARE IN GROUP CHARGE WILL BE DECRESED..

    THIS IS 100% GENUINE EXAM …

    THIS IS FOR ONLY SAVING TIME

    SO DON'T WORRY.

    BYE FRIENDS....

    WAITING FOR UR RESPONSE
    , Nov 18, 2008

  2. This is known as "proxy testing" and is very, very, illegal and immoral.
    Microsoft is clamping down on those who participate. This is the reason why
    only those who are residents of China are allowed to take exams in China, and
    why in India, if you are a non-Indian, you must present your Passport and
    other identification to the testing center, and if you are in Pakistan, you
    can't take the exam at all!

    Chances are unless you live in the area where the person takes the exam for
    you, you will eventually be caught and will lose ALL of your certifications,
    even those you have legitimately earned. It is not worth the gamble, because
    your money will not be refunded. Given that this person is a scumbag for even
    suggesting that you participate in proxy testing, I doubt that once he
    receives your money, that he will actually take the exam, especially since
    the price he charges is so low. If he was really any good, he could make more
    money per hour by being a legitimate computer professional.

    What I find interesting about this person is the multitude of English
    spelling and grammatical errors, and he is willing to take the TOEFL for you!
    -- I wonder if he could pass it himself.

    If you really want to participate in proxy testing, I suggest that you
    contact Mike C. Phelp (). He has an inside track on
    getting you what you deserve if you desire to get the certifications without
    doing any of the effort to study for the exams - and you won't have to risk
    any of your money or risk identity theft.

    Note to the scumbag: Please don't call us your "friends." You are trying to
    cheapen our certifications - and that makes you anything but a friend.
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

    LarryWestMCSD, Nov 19, 2008