Clear.net News server down again..

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Brian Adams, Aug 7, 2007.

  1. Brian Adams

    Brian Adams Guest

    Only one message tonight.

    Thak is why I am posting here.
     
    Brian Adams, Aug 7, 2007
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Brian Adams

    Rob.S. Guest

    Brian Adams wrote:
    >
    >
    > Only one message tonight.
    >
    > Thak is why I am posting here.
    >
    >

    Yep. I'm posting this through Motzarella. The Paradise/Clear news server
    showed no posts and Motzarella has 10. I hope the Telstraclear support
    staff member who said he would monitor the newsgroups sees this.

    --

    Rob
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    http://www.aspir8or.com
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


    Press any key to continue or any other key to quit...
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
     
    Rob.S., Aug 7, 2007
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Brian Adams

    Rob S Guest

    Rob.S. wrote:
    > Brian Adams wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >> Only one message tonight.
    >>
    >> Thak is why I am posting here.
    >>
    >>

    > Yep. I'm posting this through Motzarella. The Paradise/Clear news server
    > showed no posts and Motzarella has 10. I hope the Telstraclear support
    > staff member who said he would monitor the newsgroups sees this.
    >

    Looks like it's nearly fixed.

    By nearly I mean there are 40 posts in this group this morning on the
    paradise/clear news server and only 5 posts on Motzarella, but 2 threads
    (Static Dynamic ip address & Alternative teletest programs...) are on
    Motzarella's server but not on this server yet. It may just be a matter
    of waiting for Paradise to catch up, but I doubt it as those threads
    were started about 5.30am. Maybe that's when the techs fixed whatever
    had gone wrong and those two threads got lost in the shuffle?

    --

    Rob
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    http://www.aspir8or.com
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


    RTFM: Not just an acronym, it's the LAW!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
     
    Rob S, Aug 7, 2007
    #3
  4. Brian Adams

    thingy Guest

    Rob S wrote:
    > Rob.S. wrote:
    >> Brian Adams wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Only one message tonight.
    >>>
    >>> Thak is why I am posting here.
    >>>
    >>>

    >> Yep. I'm posting this through Motzarella. The Paradise/Clear news
    >> server showed no posts and Motzarella has 10. I hope the Telstraclear
    >> support staff member who said he would monitor the newsgroups sees this.
    >>

    > Looks like it's nearly fixed.
    >
    > By nearly I mean there are 40 posts in this group this morning on the
    > paradise/clear news server and only 5 posts on Motzarella, but 2 threads
    > (Static Dynamic ip address & Alternative teletest programs...) are on
    > Motzarella's server but not on this server yet. It may just be a matter
    > of waiting for Paradise to catch up, but I doubt it as those threads
    > were started about 5.30am. Maybe that's when the techs fixed whatever
    > had gone wrong and those two threads got lost in the shuffle?
    >


    We have had assurances from Clear that they will fix the issues....I
    will ring them again.

    regards

    Thing
     
    thingy, Aug 8, 2007
    #4
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. big cat

    Paradise/Clear News Server Down again..

    big cat, Mar 23, 2005, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    425
    Jedmeister
    Mar 23, 2005
  2. Ralph Fox
    Replies:
    7
    Views:
    397
    Dave Taylor
    Jun 30, 2005
  3. Ralph Fox

    Paradise/Clear news server again

    Ralph Fox, Aug 28, 2005, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    19
    Views:
    613
    Waylon Kenning
    Aug 31, 2005
  4. Ralph Fox

    Paradise/Clear news server *again*

    Ralph Fox, Apr 25, 2006, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    386
    Mark Robinson
    May 21, 2006
  5. Michael

    Ho Hum Clear Net News Server Again

    Michael, Sep 21, 2008, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    14
    Views:
    654
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro
    Oct 1, 2008
Loading...

Share This Page