    Can anyone please tell me the inbox size for Clear.net? For example I
    know Xtra these days has unlimited storage. But I'm new to clear and
    not sure what they offer.

    agent_mcgee, Feb 7, 2008

  2. agent_mcgee

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 03:26:08 -0800 (PST), in message <>,
    agent_mcgee wrote:

    > Can anyone please tell me the inbox size for Clear.net? For example I
    > know Xtra these days has unlimited storage. But I'm new to clear and
    > not sure what they offer.

    This information is on Clear's website, and is dead easy to find there.

    1. Go to http://www.clear.net.nz/
    2. Under "Mail Services", click on the top link "Mail"
    3. Scroll down to where it says

    Each clear.net mailbox has [******] for the storing of your email.
    clear.net also offers you the ability to increase your mailbox
    size so it is capable of storing more email.

    > Newsgroups: nz.comp, nz.tech, nz.general

    Cross-posting from Google Groups can make it a little harder to get replies.

    When you crosspost from Google Groups, Google Groups inserts spaces
    in the newsgroups line which is contrary to current standards. Some
    news servers may not accept your message or may not accept replies.

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph

    Ralph Fox, Feb 8, 2008

  3. agent_mcgee

    d Guest

    In article <93dcc2bf-03f6-4dea-b086-
    >, says...
    > Can anyone please tell me the inbox size for Clear.net? For example I
    > know Xtra these days has unlimited storage. But I'm new to clear and
    > not sure what they offer.

    I'm sorry, this is not the clear.net helpdesk.

    I'm assuming that you're a (potential) customer of theirs?

    Why not ring them up?

    If it sounds simple, that's because it is.

    D.

    d, Feb 8, 2008
  4. agent_mcgee

    agent_mcgee Guest

    On 8 Feb, 23:17, d <> wrote:
    > In article <93dcc2bf-03f6-4dea-b086-
    > >, says...
    >
    > > Can anyone please tell me the inbox size for Clear.net?  For example I
    > > know Xtra these days has unlimited storage.  But I'm new to clear and
    > > not sure what they offer.

    > I'm sorry, this is not the clear.net helpdesk.
    >
    > I'm assuming that you're a (potential) customer of theirs?
    >
    > Why not ring them up?
    >
    > If it sounds simple, that's because it is.
    >
    > D.

    Dickhead!

    agent_mcgee, Feb 8, 2008
  5. agent_mcgee

    EMB Guest

    d wrote:
    > In article <93dcc2bf-03f6-4dea-b086-
    > >, says...
    >> Can anyone please tell me the inbox size for Clear.net? For example I
    >> know Xtra these days has unlimited storage. But I'm new to clear and
    >> not sure what they offer.
    >>

    > I'm sorry, this is not the clear.net helpdesk.
    >
    > I'm assuming that you're a (potential) customer of theirs?

    The OP is already a Telstraclear customer based on their IP address. I
    venture to suggest they are also a troll.

    EMB, Feb 8, 2008
  6. agent_mcgee

    Tony Guest

    > The OP is already a Telstraclear customer based on their IP address. I
    > venture to suggest they are also a troll.

    Looks just like someone asking a question to me, which is sort of the
    whole point of the usenet service.

    Tony, Feb 8, 2008
  7. Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Tony said

    >> The OP is already a Telstraclear customer based on their IP address. I
    >> venture to suggest they are also a troll.

    > Looks just like someone asking a question to me, which is sort of the
    > whole point of the usenet service.

    Service! Cool would you like my Paypal details so you can pay me?

    --
    rob singers
    pull finger to reply

    Robert Singers, Feb 8, 2008
  8. agent_mcgee

    Tony Guest

    > Service! Cool would you like my Paypal details so you can pay me?

    Sure, if you insist! I'm sure I can find lots of cool things to buy on
    ebay ! Wow, what a bl.. helpful person you are, a real credit to
    usenet being soooo helpful and all.

    Tony, Feb 8, 2008
  9. agent_mcgee

    d Guest

    In article <58b02a2c-5c6b-4454-85c8-79b93055d932
    @e4g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>, says...
    > On 8 Feb, 23:17, d <> wrote:
    > > In article <93dcc2bf-03f6-4dea-b086-
    > > >, says...
    > >
    > > > Can anyone please tell me the inbox size for Clear.net?  For example I
    > > > know Xtra these days has unlimited storage.  But I'm new to clear and
    > > > not sure what they offer.

    > > I'm sorry, this is not the clear.net helpdesk.
    > >
    > > I'm assuming that you're a (potential) customer of theirs?
    > >
    > > Why not ring them up?
    > >
    > > If it sounds simple, that's because it is.
    > >
    > > D.

    > Dickhead!

    Such amazing language skills to follow up on his research skills.

    D.

    d, Feb 8, 2008
  10. agent_mcgee

    impossible Guest

    "agent_mcgee" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone please tell me the inbox size for Clear.net? For example I
    > know Xtra these days has unlimited storage. But I'm new to clear and
    > not sure what they offer.

    100 Mb.

    impossible, Feb 9, 2008
  11. agent_mcgee

    agent_mcgee Guest

    On 9 Feb, 20:45, "impossible" <> wrote:
    > "agent_mcgee" <> wrote in message

    > > Can anyone please tell me the inbox size for Clear.net?  For example I
    > > know Xtra these days has unlimited storage.  But I'm new to clear and
    > > not sure what they offer.

    > 100 Mb.

    Thanks...appreciated.

    agent_mcgee, Feb 9, 2008