    exams like mcse,mcsd,mcdba,ccna,ccnp,ccie,oracle,jawa,sun and many
    other certifications.if intrested then mail me at
    please do not reply on this mail
    sachin soni, Aug 17, 2004

  2. >i have a offer for u. i m giving u 100% passing gaurantee on any it
    >exams like mcse,mcsd,mcdba,ccna,ccnp,ccie,oracle,jawa,sun and many
    >other certifications.if intrested then mail me at
    > please do not reply on this mail

    why should we rely to ? What if I don't
    want to reply to , and instead want to
    reply to some other email address other than
    . Is is real
    address or is a false address? So how can
    we be sure about ?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 17, 2004

  3. sachin soni

    Eric Guest

    sachin soni wrote:

    > Hi my dear friends
    > i have a offer for u. i m giving u 100% passing gaurantee on any it
    > exams like mcse,mcsd,mcdba,ccna,ccnp,ccie,oracle,jawa,sun and many
    > other certifications.if intrested then mail me at
    > please do not reply on this mail

    The best guarantee is to let people get your guide first without any
    payment up front, then let them study and take the test. If they pass
    the first time, then they have to pay you.

    Eric
    Eric, Aug 17, 2004
  4. sachin soni

    Gavin S Guest

    What are you a moron? How could you possibly guarantee
    someone could pass the test.. You cant! I'll bet my Mom
    wouldnt be able to pass it no matter how much info you
    gave her. Shoot, even if you gave her the answers. Why
    dont you check this out:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/program/piracy.asp
    Gavin S, Aug 17, 2004
  5. sachin soni

    JaR Guest

    Gavin S wrote:

    > What are you a moron?

    No, it's a spammer. Spammers are stupid. Spammers are also liars. What
    else can we explain for you?

    JaR
    Expository Thug
    JaR, Aug 17, 2004
  6. sachin soni

    Schfooge Guest

    "sachin soni" <> wrote in message
    > Hi my dear friends
    > i have a offer for u. i m giving u 100% passing gaurantee on any it
    > exams like mcse,mcsd,mcdba,ccna,ccnp,ccie,oracle,jawa,sun and many
    > other certifications.

    Great! I need to pass my Jawa exam quickly before the upcoming Star Wars DVD
    release. Oo-tain-eee!
    Schfooge, Aug 18, 2004
  7. sachin soni

    Eric Guest

    Schfooge wrote:

    > Great! I need to pass my Jawa exam quickly before the upcoming Star
    > Wars DVD release. Oo-tain-eee!

    Some people think the .NET tests were designed on other planets. Maybe
    you should watch the DVD first!

    Eric
    Eric, Aug 19, 2004
  8. >Some people think the .NET tests were designed on other planets

    no. However, they were designed by people who do not work in the real
    world!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 22, 2004