    I use Vista 64

    Thanks

    Manfred

    MS Chello, Apr 9, 2007

  2. MS Chello

    Mike Easter Guest

    MS Chello wrote:

    > How to clear double Mail - Files in Windows Mail Programm?
    >
    > I use Vista 64

    You are posting to a newsgroup in html/richtext when it should be
    plaintext. Vista Mail is something like OE. In OE the place to
    configure for news plaintext is OE/ Tools/ Options/ Send tab/ news
    sending format - check plaintext not html.

    You should also use plaintext as your default mail sending format. The
    'requirements' of knowing when it is acceptable to email anything other
    than plaintext are complicated.

    Does clearing double mail files mean that you have duplicate emails
    because of some glitch between your mailuser agent and the mailserver?
    If that is the case, you can use control-select to individually select
    all of the dupes and then delete them en masse.

    If you mean something else, use more words to describe what you are
    talking about. In plaintext please.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Apr 9, 2007

  3. Re: Whoops! He Did It Again! [was clear duplicate Mail Files]

    Shit-tard Wannabe, try to STFU like everyone else until
    the OP writes a coherent article... No-one needs *you*
    to rehash the bullshit!

    Rather: go post one of your own lamerz-vague-posts
    so *you* can be the only one with the missing infos...

    And then do one of those extended off-topic sub-threads
    with your sock drawer so everyone thinks you actually
    have acquaintenances to discuss abstract-silly-shit with.

    You fuuking transparent butt-wipe!

    "Mike Easter" aka "Shit-tard Wannabe" with his OE writes this in

    > MS Chello wrote:
    >
    >> How to clear double Mail - Files in Windows Mail Programm?
    >>
    >> I use Vista 64

    > You are posting to a newsgroup in html/richtext when it should be
    > plaintext. Vista Mail is something like OE. In OE the place to
    > configure for news plaintext is OE/ Tools/ Options/ Send tab/ news
    > sending format - check plaintext not html.
    >
    > You should also use plaintext as your default mail sending format. The
    > 'requirements' of knowing when it is acceptable to email anything other
    > than plaintext are complicated.
    >
    > Does clearing double mail files mean that you have duplicate emails
    > because of some glitch between your mailuser agent and the mailserver?
    > If that is the case, you can use control-select to individually select
    > all of the dupes and then delete them en masse.
    >
    > If you mean something else, use more words to describe what you are
    > talking about. In plaintext please.

    The OP is using Vista, so he's posting in Vista, and if you can't
    read in Vista, go somewhere else to retard, you st00peed asshole.

    --

    Woman: "Help, help! An Englishman tried to rape me!"

    Cop: "How do you know he was British?"

    Woman: "I had to help him get it up."

    Bucky Breeder, Apr 9, 2007
  4. Re: Whoops! He Did It Again! [was clear duplicate Mail Files]

    Bucky Breeder wrote:

    > Shit-tard Wannabe, try to STFU like everyone else until
    > the OP writes a coherent article... No-one needs *you*
    > to rehash the bullshit!

    You had a really bad easter weekend, apparently. However, postings like that
    make a scalp day out of just a bad-hair-day. Flamefest?

    Walter Mautner, Apr 9, 2007
  5. Re: Whoops! He Did It Again! [was clear duplicate Mail Files]

    Walter Mautner wrote:
    > Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >
    >> Shit-tard Wannabe, try to STFU like everyone else until
    >> the OP writes a coherent article... No-one needs *you*
    >> to rehash the bullshit!
    >>

    > You had a really bad easter weekend, apparently. However, postings like that
    > make a scalp day out of just a bad-hair-day. Flamefest?

    I doubt that Mike will take the bait. We'll see...

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 10, 2007
  6. MS Chello

    MS Chello Guest

    I had a bug in Windows Mail ( Some files could not be deleted and not send)
    therefore I set up a new Installation and with transferring the old data
    many files are now double!
    (because of search funkton and back up in different Directorys )

    Any way to delete the double mail easely ?

    Manfred

    MS Chello, Apr 10, 2007