    fast, efficient and reliable. Run a million users on a standard
    PC running NT or Unix without running out of power, use the best!
    ---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_surgemail.htm ----
    Big Will, Apr 18, 2005

  2. Big Will

    Reg Mouatt Guest

    On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 23:40:20 -0700, Big Will
    <ALL_YOUR_BASE@ARE_BELONG_TO_US> wrote:

    >Hi all. It's not a big deal, but I was wondering if anyone knew of an
    >about:config setting or an extension that would have firefox delete the
    >cache when exiting.
    >
    >Regards,
    >
    >Will
    >------------ And now a word from our sponsor ----------------------
    >For a quality mail server, try SurgeMail, easy to install,
    >fast, efficient and reliable. Run a million users on a standard
    >PC running NT or Unix without running out of power, use the best!
    >---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_surgemail.htm ----

    Hi Will,
    I have not tried this myself but it looks possible to achieve what
    you want by going via Firefox/Tools/Privacy and click on the + sign
    and then set the 'Use up to **** KB disc space for the cache' to Zero

    Good luck.
    Reg
    Reg Mouatt, Apr 18, 2005

  3. Big Will

    Reg Mouatt Guest

    On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:50:04 +0000 (UTC), Reg Mouatt
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 23:40:20 -0700, Big Will
    ><ALL_YOUR_BASE@ARE_BELONG_TO_US> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi all. It's not a big deal, but I was wondering if anyone knew of an
    >>about:config setting or an extension that would have firefox delete the
    >>cache when exiting.
    >>
    >>Regards,
    >>
    >>Will
    >>------------ And now a word from our sponsor ----------------------
    >>For a quality mail server, try SurgeMail, easy to install,
    >>fast, efficient and reliable. Run a million users on a standard
    >>PC running NT or Unix without running out of power, use the best!
    >>---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_surgemail.htm ----

    >Hi Will,
    > I have not tried this myself but it looks possible to achieve what
    >you want by going via Firefox/Tools/Privacy and click on the + sign
    >and then set the 'Use up to **** KB disc space for the cache' to Zero
    >
    >Good luck.
    >Reg

    Sorry Will,
    The path should have read 'Firefox/Tools/Options/Privacy' and then
    click on the+next to 'Cache'.

    Reg
    Reg Mouatt, Apr 18, 2005
  4. Big Will