    like MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCAD, MCDBA, MCSD.NET, CCNA, CCNP, A+, N+, RED
    HAT, SUN JAVA............

    contect me on my mail address on
    master.exam, Oct 16, 2006

  2. master.exam

    Briscobar Guest

    "master.exam" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > contect me on my mail address on

    4 words:

    mugu guyman guestbook seeding.

    Have fun, vinay!
    Briscobar, Oct 16, 2006

  3. master.exam

    lowdes Guest

    Watch out BD and his cert guard are going to come after you hahahahaahha
    don't worry cause cert guard is a joke hahahhahhah

    lowdes, Oct 16, 2006
  4. master.exam

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Watch out BD and his cert guard are going to come after you hahahahaahha
    > don't worry cause cert guard is a joke hahahhahhah

    I'm glad you think so.

    Have you ever heard the phrase "There is no such thing as negative
    publicity" ?

    Thanks for supporting CertGuard.

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 16, 2006
  5. master.exam

    lowdes Guest

    Your going to have block more IP for that site soon.

    lowdes, Oct 16, 2006
  6. master.exam

    Frisbee® Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Your going to have block more IP for that site soon.

    That sounded like a threat, but then I considered the source.
    Frisbee®, Oct 16, 2006
  7. master.exam

    Briscobar Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Your going to have block more IP for that site soon.

    what site?
    Briscobar, Oct 16, 2006
  8. master.exam

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    >> Your going to have block more IP for that site soon.

    > That sounded like a threat, but then I considered the source.

    You understood what he said?? You're a better man than me Fris. ;)
    BD [MCNGP], Oct 17, 2006
  9. master.exam

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    >> Your going to have block more IP for that site soon.

    > what site?

    I was hoping he'd answer. Maybe we taught him something the other day.

    BD
    MCNGP #51
    You think you know IT?!
    Check out the new CertGuard Forums: http://www.CertGuard.com/Forums/
    BD [MCNGP], Oct 17, 2006
  10. master.exam

    lowdes Guest

    What site? oh yeah, the one where BD thinks he is going to stop cheaters,
    heck you don't even have your MCSE.

    lowdes, Oct 17, 2006
  11. master.exam

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    So, I'm going to EARN my MCSE. Unlike you, who we all know is a cheater. So
    if I can prevent you from getting just ONE job in my lifetime, I will have
    done my job. And you just be sure that if I'm ever given the chance to
    prevent you from getting a job, I'm going to do everything within my power
    to do it.

    I know your location and I have all 653 of your previous posts and any IP
    Addresses that you've posted from. I will get information from them and I
    will use it against you.

    OH....and thank you for supporting CertGuard

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 17, 2006
  12. master.exam

    lowdes Guest

    How so?

    lowdes, Oct 17, 2006
  13. master.exam

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    We can play this game as long as you like.

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 17, 2006
  14. master.exam

    Cerebrus Guest

    lowdes wrote:

    > How so?

    <fx=evil laughter>
    'Cuz we are the guvmint... and we have your a$$ under surveillance.
    </fx>
    Cerebrus, Oct 17, 2006
  15. master.exam

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 02:59:58 +0000, lowdes cast into the ether:

    > How so?

    Oh, I dunno....liiike...

    > "BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> wrote in message

    What a tool |-D