    the bar. What am I missing?

    Thanks for any information.

    Robert

    Puma, Sep 29, 2008

  2. Puma wrote:
    > OK, this can't be *that* hard to do. How do I erase my browsing history in
    > the address bar? I have checked every option in the tools > options >
    > security and tools > options > privacy boxes that refer to clearing
    > histories and erasing histories, etc.
    >
    > Every time I go to the main address bar it still contains the last
    > addresses that I went to when I click the little icon on the right side of
    > the bar. What am I missing?
    >
    > Thanks for any information.
    >
    > Robert

    did you try restarting?

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Sep 29, 2008

  3. Puma

    Puma Guest

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    <>, scribbled in

    >> Every time I go to the main address bar it still contains the last
    >> addresses that I went to when I click the little icon on the right
    >> side of the bar. What am I missing?
    >>
    >> Thanks for any information.
    >>
    >> Robert

    > did you try restarting?

    Yes, a couple of times. I'd check a box and if it didn't have an effect,
    I'd try restarting but nothing.

    Then I'd check another (or uncheck) and repeat if necessary. Nothing seems
    to be deleting my browser history.

    Anything else you can think of? Thanks for your help.

    Robert

    Puma, Sep 29, 2008