    you experts suggest to use for worm viruse's also what to use for spyware
    and adaware along with the best pop up ad blocker protection.

    Eddie.

    EDWARD DOYLE, Apr 10, 2004

  2. EDWARD DOYLE

    one_red_eye Guest

    Courtesy of °Mike°:

    Download, update and use all of the following:

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    http://spybot.eon.net.au/
    http://www.safer-networking.org/
    http://spybot.safer-networking.de/
    SpyBot S&D guide

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
    http://www.lavasoft.nu/

    Spyware Blaster

    CWShredder (CoolWebSearch remover)

    ***************************************

    After you have used the malware removers, scan your
    system with AT LEAST two of the following -- do NOT
    trust AVG:

    **************

    Then go here:

    http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handouts/index2.html

    --
    I saw Elvis. He sat between
    me and Bigfoot on the UFO.
    "EDWARD DOYLE" <> wrote in message
    > How do you clean your cookies cache from your system.And what software

    would

    one_red_eye, Apr 10, 2004

  3. EDWARD DOYLE

    ICee Guest

    EDWARD DOYLE wrote:
    > How do you clean your cookies cache from your system.And what
    > software would you experts suggest to use for worm viruse's also what
    > to use for spyware and adaware along with the best pop up ad blocker
    > protection.
    >
    > Eddie.

    Since you're using OE, I'll assume you're talking about IE. Right click
    on the IE icon, select Properties, General tab. In the middle is
    Tempory Internet Files; press the Delete Cookies button to delete
    cookies. While you're there, you can press the "Delete Files" button,
    check "Delete all offline content", then OK to clear the internet temp
    files.

    As for spyware, et al, again:

    Courtesy of °Mike°:

    ICee, Apr 10, 2004
  4. EDWARD DOYLE

    ICee Guest

    ICee, Apr 10, 2004
  5. EDWARD DOYLE

    one_red_eye Guest

    "ICee" <> wrote in message
    > one_red_eye wrote:
    > <snip>
    > > Then go here:
    > >
    > > http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handouts/index2.html

    > When you copied this from my post, did you intend for the above link to
    > be posted also? I added that; it is not part of °Mike°'s list. :)

    I didn't know it wasn't part of °Mike°'s list, but it seemed prudent to
    include it.

    --
    I saw Elvis. He sat between
    me and Bigfoot on the UFO.

    one_red_eye, Apr 10, 2004
  6. EDWARD DOYLE

    ICee Guest

    one_red_eye wrote:
    > "ICee" <> wrote in message
    >> one_red_eye wrote:
    >> <snip>
    >>> Then go here:
    >>>
    >>> http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handouts/index2.html

    >> When you copied this from my post, did you intend for the above link
    >> to be posted also? I added that; it is not part of °Mike°'s list.
    >> :)
    >>

    > I didn't know it wasn't part of °Mike°'s list, but it seemed prudent
    > to include it.

    Ok, just wanted to make sure you knew it wasn't part of the list. Yes,
    in this case it was prudent to include it. ;)

    ICee, Apr 10, 2004