  1. older hp 697c that only get used now and then has a color head that i know
    to be full but only prints red. clean heads in toolbox won't work. what is
    the best way to clean it? thanks.

    a concerned member of the usenet community, Jul 10, 2005

  2. a concerned member of the usenet community

    Duane Arnold Guest

    a concerned member uh thuh usenet community <> wrote:

    > older hp 697c that only get used now and then has a color head that i
    > know to be full but only prints red.

    Is that all you know?

    > clean heads in toolbox won't work.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as
    expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

    > what is the best way to clean it?

    Good question, . What is the best way to clean it?

    > thanks.

    You can repay me by sucking my cock.

    Duane Arnold, Jul 10, 2005

  3. a concerned member of the usenet community

    Duane Arnold Guest

    a concerned member of the usenet community wrote:

    > older hp 697c that only get used now and then has a color head that i know
    > to be full but only prints red. clean heads in toolbox won't work. what is
    > the best way to clean it? thanks.

    Why don't you call the printer's manufacture?

    BTW, the Zodiac-K-boy-oops-there-she-is-Son-of-Sam's-Daughter-lunatic is on
    the loose in this NG acting the usual *ass* about herself. You have my
    apology for whatever that lunatic has posted.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jul 10, 2005