    History Fan Guest

    Is there an extension available that will automatically clean out the
    cache for Firefox 1.07 when the browser is closed?

    History Fan, Nov 15, 2005

  2. History Fan wrote:
    > Is there an extension available that will automatically clean out the
    > cache for Firefox 1.07 when the browser is closed?

    Not that I am aware of. The Preferences Toolbar has a clear cache
    button. Or you could set the cache to 0, effectively disabling it.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 15, 2005

  3. History Fan

    Jedi Fans Guest

    On 15/11/05 18:37, Leonidas Jones scribbled:
    > History Fan wrote:
    >> Is there an extension available that will automatically clean
    >> out the cache for Firefox 1.07 when the browser is closed?
    >>

    > Not that I am aware of. The Preferences Toolbar has a clear cache
    > button. Or you could set the cache to 0, effectively disabling it.
    >
    > Lee

    Fx1.5RC2 has the option to clear private data on firefox closing, you
    could set that up to just empty cache...

    --
    Hope This Helped and MTFBWY...
    The Force Is With Me, SUSE Linux 10.0, Mozilla Firefox 1.5 RC1, Mozilla

    Jedi Fans, Nov 15, 2005
  4. History Fan

    gwtc Guest

    Jedi Fans wrote:

    > On 15/11/05 18:37, Leonidas Jones scribbled:
    >
    >> History Fan wrote:
    >>
    >>> Is there an extension available that will automatically clean
    >>> out the cache for Firefox 1.07 when the browser is closed?
    >>>

    >> Not that I am aware of. The Preferences Toolbar has a clear cache
    >> button. Or you could set the cache to 0, effectively disabling it.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Fx1.5RC2 has the option to clear private data on firefox closing, you
    > could set that up to just empty cache...

    .. . . otherwise, it may wipe out all your passwords, etc

    gwtc, Nov 15, 2005
  5. Jedi Fans wrote:
    > On 15/11/05 18:37, Leonidas Jones scribbled:
    >> History Fan wrote:
    >>> Is there an extension available that will automatically clean
    >>> out the cache for Firefox 1.07 when the browser is closed?
    >>>

    >> Not that I am aware of. The Preferences Toolbar has a clear cache
    >> button. Or you could set the cache to 0, effectively disabling it.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Fx1.5RC2 has the option to clear private data on firefox closing, you
    > could set that up to just empty cache...

    You are correct of course, though the OP did specify 1.0.7.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 16, 2005
  6. History Fan

    Jedi Fans Guest

    On 16/11/05 01:52, Leonidas Jones scribbled:
    > Jedi Fans wrote:
    >>>>

    >>> Not that I am aware of. The Preferences Toolbar has a clear cache
    >>> button. Or you could set the cache to 0, effectively disabling it.
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    >> Fx1.5RC2 has the option to clear private data on firefox closing, you
    >> could set that up to just empty cache...
    >>

    > You are correct of course, though the OP did specify 1.0.7.
    >
    > Lee

    was just a notification to them that the feature was on it's way

    Jedi Fans, Nov 16, 2005