    I know this is not a cleaning tip group but how should I clean a LCD screen
    on a 17" monitor?
    I don't want to damage the surface but it is getting dusty.
    David McEwan, Jan 8, 2004

  2. David McEwan

    Trax Guest

    On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 05:40:07 GMT, "David McEwan" <> wrote:

    |>I know this is not a cleaning tip group but how should I clean a LCD screen
    |>on a 17" monitor?
    |>I don't want to damage the surface but it is getting dusty.

    Mike replied to this once, click on:
    http://tinyurl.com/28lxh
    --
    ,,
    ( "> w
    Trax, Jan 8, 2004

  3. David McEwan

    Unk Guest

    On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 05:40:07 GMT, "David McEwan" <> wrote:

    >I know this is not a cleaning tip group but how should I clean a LCD screen
    >on a 17" monitor?
    >I don't want to damage the surface but it is getting dusty.

    Read the previous posts on this subject.
    http://tinyurl.com/25pwg
    Unk, Jan 8, 2004
  4. David McEwan

    Dribbler Guest

    "David McEwan" <> wrote in message
    > I know this is not a cleaning tip group but how should I clean a LCD

    screen
    > on a 17" monitor?
    > I don't want to damage the surface but it is getting dusty.

    I used those small anti-static cloths after I have used them in the clothes
    drier. I have done that for year without any apparent damage.

    Dribbler

    ---
    Dribbler, Jan 8, 2004
  5. I use CD cleaning wipes.

    --

    Kenny

    "Cigarettes are killers that travel in packs."

    Kenny Cargill, Jan 8, 2004