    kind of splashes, maybe spaghetti sauce for all I know.

    Thanks all!

    Ray

    Lunaray, Jul 22, 2004

  2. Lunaray

    Dave Lee Guest

    Any ideas for a slight ink mark too? (damn kids)

    Dave Lee, Jul 22, 2004

  3. Lunaray

    Lunaray Guest

    That's a tough one! From all of the responses I've gotten from another
    Newsgroup, we don't have lots of choices, but you might want to try
    isopropyl alcohol, it's one of the few solutions listed that is safe for
    LCD's.

    I hope the ink wasn't from a "Sharpie", good luck!

    Lunaray, Jul 22, 2004