Cleaning LCDs

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by John Wesley Hardin, May 8, 2004.

  1. What is the best way to clean LCDs on the back of cameras ?
    T.I.A.

    John Wesley Hardin, May 8, 2004

  2. John Wesley Hardin

    [BnH] Guest

    damp soft cloth n just wipe it.

    if it is oily .. put a bit of soap in, then re-wipe with a clean damp cloth
    again.

    =bob=

    [BnH], May 8, 2004

  3. "John Wesley Hardin" <> wrote:

    > What is the best way to clean LCDs on the back of cameras ?
    > T.I.A.

    This stuff works great:

    http://www.klearscreen.com

    --
    "Live fast. Die young." (Nikki Sixx)

    -Richard Cockburn

    Richard Cockburn, May 8, 2004
  4. John Wesley Hardin

    Guest

    John Wesley Hardin <> wrote:
    > What is the best way to clean LCDs on the back of cameras ?

    A dampened tissue works fine for me.

    , May 8, 2004
  5. John Wesley Hardin

    stewy Guest

    > What is the best way to clean LCDs on the back of cameras ?

    A soft tissue moisened with eyeglass or contact lens cleaner

    stewy, May 9, 2004