    What do you folks suggest in terms of cleaning it off (I don't want to
    scratch anything).

    Mel

    MB_, Nov 6, 2004

  2. MB_

    Steve Guest

    MB_ wrote:
    > I just got this a few weeks ago and I'm noticing some fingerprints on
    > the viewscreen.
    >
    > What do you folks suggest in terms of cleaning it off (I don't want to
    > scratch anything).
    >
    > Mel

    Mel:

    I use plain old lens tissue and lens fluid as I have a big supply of it.

    Steve

    Steve, Nov 6, 2004

  3. MB_

    Deornorth Guest

    "Steve" wrote
    > MB_ wrote:
    >> I just got this a few weeks ago and I'm noticing some fingerprints on
    >> the viewscreen.
    >>
    >> What do you folks suggest in terms of cleaning it off (I don't want to
    >> scratch anything).
    >>
    >> Mel

    > Mel:
    >
    > I use plain old lens tissue and lens fluid as I have a big supply of it.
    >
    > Steve

    I bought from Jessops in the UK a pack of LCD screen protectors- basically
    transparent film strip which you cut to size and stick onto the screen. I
    can just wipe the film with tissue or my sleeve to remove fingerprints
    etc.). The protector is cheap and works wonderfully and means I have no
    marks on the lcd of my Canon s60. It is not the same as the protective film
    that is on the lcd of a camera when you open the box (which is there to
    protect against packing scratches etc.).

    Deornorth

    Deornorth, Nov 7, 2004