    http://www.geocities.com/swl_yb400pe/slinkypage.html

    "He not busy being born is busy dying..." B. Dylan

    =======================

    yachtboy!, Sep 9, 2003

  2. I really hate those religious wackos.

    Vlvetmorning98, Sep 9, 2003

  3. yachtboy!

    GlassPrison Guest

    "yachtboy!" <> wrote in message
    > As well as Sound of Music?
    > http://www.cleanfilms.com/genre.phtml?66
    > My gosh, what did they take out? The Lonely Goatherd? (lol)

    aww, they don't have any porn.

    Dan

    GlassPrison, Sep 10, 2003
  4. >> As well as Sound of Music?
    >> http://www.cleanfilms.com/genre.phtml?66
    >> My gosh, what did they take out? The Lonely Goatherd? (lol)

    >aww, they don't have any porn.

    Maybe they took out "Move your bloomin' arse" from MFL.

    Remove "moc" to reply.

    Whoever says "Nothing is impossible" has never tried to slam a
    revolving door.
    - Willy Walker

    Sydney Assbasket, Sep 12, 2003
  5. On 12 Sep 2003, Sydney Assbasket wrote:

    > >> As well as Sound of Music?
    > >> http://www.cleanfilms.com/genre.phtml?66
    > >> My gosh, what did they take out? The Lonely Goatherd? (lol)

    > >aww, they don't have any porn.

    > Maybe they took out "Move your bloomin' arse" from MFL.

    That and the intro to I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face.

    swac
    DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!

    Stephen Cooke, Sep 12, 2003
  6. yachtboy!

    Jason Guest

    I don't think so. Look up the Matrixon there, and it has a little bubble
    that says "edited for content" there's nothing like that next to Sound of
    Music or My Fair Lady.

    The Black Knight ALWAYS triumphs!!

    Jason, Sep 13, 2003