    Gazwad

    Freelance scientist and people tester.
    Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
    Caenogenesis, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Caenogenesis

    Keyser Soze Guest

    Caenogenesis <> wrote:
    >> Does anyone know of a good cleaner to get mucus and stuff like that off of
    >> TFT screens, I just had a big spurty er sneeze, yes sneezed and I need to
    >> clean the screen.

    Isopropyl alcohol.

    --
    Some Big ****
    Keyser Soze, Dec 1, 2003

  3. Caenogenesis

    Caenogenesis Guest

    Keyser Soze wrote:
    || Isopropyl alcohol.

    Can I use that to clean my helmet too?

    Caenogenesis, Dec 1, 2003
  4. Caenogenesis

    Keyser Soze Guest

    Caenogenesis <> wrote:

    >> Can I use that to clean my helmet too?

    Yes, highly recommended.

    --
    Some Big ****
    Keyser Soze, Dec 1, 2003
  5. Caenogenesis

    CJ Guest

    Hi,

    I e-mailed Samsung when I got my monitor and there very extensive reply
    was:-

    "Anything with an alcohol base should suffice such as metholated spirits
    etc."

    Also use a lint free cloth to prevent scratching the delicate surface.

    CJ

    CJ, Dec 1, 2003
  6. "CJ" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I e-mailed Samsung when I got my monitor and there very extensive reply
    > was:-
    >
    > "Anything with an alcohol base should suffice such as metholated spirits
    > etc."
    >
    > Also use a lint free cloth to prevent scratching the delicate surface.
    >
    > CJ
    >
    > "Caenogenesis" <> wrote in message
    > > Does anyone know of a good cleaner to get mucus and stuff like that

    > off of
    > > TFT screens, I just had a big spurty er sneeze, yes sneezed and I need

    > > clean the screen.
    > >
    > > Ta.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Gazwad
    > >
    > > Freelance scientist and people tester.
    > > Guardian: alt.os.windows-x

    Real men just piss on it and rub it off with steel wool.

    --
    Regards ............... Rheilly Phoull
    Rheilly Phoull, Dec 1, 2003
  7. Caenogenesis

    Caenogenesis Guest

    CJ wrote:
    || Hi,
    || I e-mailed Samsung when I got my monitor and there very extensive
    || reply was:-
    || "Anything with an alcohol base should suffice such as metholated
    || spirits etc."
    || Also use a lint free cloth to prevent scratching the delicate
    || surface.

    I used all my lint-free cloths as tummy wipes.

    Caenogenesis, Dec 1, 2003