    fast and more than that.

    try it!

    Arjan Staring (a happy user of clean xp pro)
    Arjan Staring, Sep 5, 2005

  2. Arjan Staring

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Arjan Staring" <> wrote in
    news:431c1d2b$0$719$:

    > hi everybody,
    >
    > I had a problem with my computer. he was very slow, but I found a
    > solution. Clean XP Pro! it makes your computer clean and he tweaks it.
    > and there is a funny thing in it: it is all automatic. so you can walk
    > away and clean xp pro can do his job, very easy. clean xp pro is ?
    > 15,- but there is a translator so you can convert it to whatever you
    > want.
    >
    > it is really good software and it makes your computer on a easy way
    > clean, fast and more than that.
    >
    > try it!
    >
    > Arjan Staring (a happy user of clean xp pro)

    Another pathetic sales pitch it looks like to me.
    Duane Arnold, Sep 5, 2005

  3. Arjan Staring

    Vanguard Guest

    Re: Clean XP Pro ... just more SPAM

    "Arjan Staring" <> wrote in message
    > hi everybody,
    >
    > I had a problem with my computer. he was very slow, but I found a
    > solution. Clean XP Pro! it makes your computer clean and he tweaks it.
    > and there is a funny thing in it: it is all automatic. so you can walk
    > away and clean xp pro can do his job, very easy. clean xp pro is ?
    > 15,- but there is a translator so you can convert it to whatever you
    > want.
    >
    > it is really good software and it makes your computer on a easy way
    > clean, fast and more than that.
    >
    > try it!
    >
    > Arjan Staring (a happy user of clean xp pro)

    Sounds like it should've been called "Clean XP, Dufus". You should
    know. Format and reinstall works better.
    Vanguard, Sep 5, 2005
  4. Arjan Staring

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 13:14:36 GMT, Duane Arnold <>
    wrote:

    >"Arjan Staring" <> wrote in
    >
    >> hi everybody,
    >>
    >> I had a problem with my computer. he was very slow, but I found a
    >> solution. Clean XP Pro! it makes your computer clean and he tweaks it.
    >> and there is a funny thing in it: it is all automatic. so you can walk
    >> away and clean xp pro can do his job, very easy. clean xp pro is ?
    >> 15,- but there is a translator so you can convert it to whatever you
    >> want.
    >>
    >> it is really good software and it makes your computer on a easy way
    >> clean, fast and more than that.
    >>
    >> try it!
    >>
    >> Arjan Staring (a happy user of clean xp pro)
    >>

    >Another pathetic sales pitch it looks like to me.

    True, but if so he neglects to give a URL to get the program
    dunno, maybe its just a message from an enthusiastic user
    or maybe its shiteware that causes more problems than it
    solves.

    I recently bought a licence for Registry Mechanic which has
    got some duff systems working for me. I have no connection
    with the firm which is in .au well worth the money though.

    the problem with any 'cleaner' is its going to get out of date
    fast and need constant revisions.

    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com
    Jim Watt, Sep 5, 2005
  5. Arjan Staring

    Notan Guest

    Jim Watt wrote:

    > <snip>
    >
    > True, but if so he neglects to give a URL to get the program
    > dunno, maybe its just a message from an enthusiastic user
    > or maybe its shiteware that causes more problems than it
    > solves.
    >
    > I recently bought a licence for Registry Mechanic which has
    > got some duff systems working for me. I have no connection
    > with the firm which is in .au well worth the money though.
    >
    > the problem with any 'cleaner' is its going to get out of date
    > fast and need constant revisions.

    I consider responses to questions to be legit. (e.g., "Does
    anyone know of a good program... ?")

    This post was either an ad, or maybe, as you said, just some
    guy who got excited about a program that he found... Kinda
    like a baby that just found out he has toes! <g>

    Notan
    Notan, Sep 5, 2005
  6. Arjan Staring

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 11:59:55 -0600, Notan <> wrote:

    >Jim Watt wrote:
    >>
    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> True, but if so he neglects to give a URL to get the program
    >> dunno, maybe its just a message from an enthusiastic user
    >> or maybe its shiteware that causes more problems than it
    >> solves.
    >>
    >> I recently bought a licence for Registry Mechanic which has
    >> got some duff systems working for me. I have no connection
    >> with the firm which is in .au well worth the money though.
    >>
    >> the problem with any 'cleaner' is its going to get out of date
    >> fast and need constant revisions.

    >I consider responses to questions to be legit. (e.g., "Does
    >anyone know of a good program... ?")
    >
    >This post was either an ad, or maybe, as you said, just some
    >guy who got excited about a program that he found... Kinda
    >like a baby that just found out he has toes! <g>

    Hell maybe it really is a wonderful bit of software, I could certainly
    do with something to make XP go better ... but if someone sent
    me an email about it it would be treated as spam.

    Plus without knowing exactly who is behind the product I'm not
    going to run it on clients machines.
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com
    Jim Watt, Sep 5, 2005
  7. url clean xp pro

    hi,

    sorry

    www.cleanxppro.familiestaring.nl

    Arjan Staring, Sep 7, 2005
  8. hi,

    here i am again. I AM NOT SELLING YOU SOMETHING! it is just a good program
    and there is a way to make your computer faster than formatting and a
    reinstall. just take a look at www.cleanxppro.familiestaring.nl and see how
    good it is!

    Arjan Staring, Sep 7, 2005
  9. Arjan Staring

    Notan Guest

    Arjan Staring wrote:

    > hi,
    >
    > here i am again. I AM NOT SELLING YOU SOMETHING! it is just a good program
    > and there is a way to make your computer faster than formatting and a
    > reinstall. just take a look at www.cleanxppro.familiestaring.nl and see how
    > good it is!
    >
    > "Arjan Staring" <> schreef in bericht
    > > hi everybody,
    > >
    > > I had a problem with my computer. he was very slow, but I found a
    > > solution. Clean XP Pro! it makes your computer clean and he tweaks it. and
    > > there is a funny thing in it: it is all automatic. so you can walk away
    > > and clean xp pro can do his job, very easy. clean xp pro is ? 15,- but
    > > there is a translator so you can convert it to whatever you want.
    > >
    > > it is really good software and it makes your computer on a easy way clean,
    > > fast and more than that.
    > >
    > > try it!

    One post, supporting a program, is fine.

    Your repeated posts are making you look more and more like a SPAMer.

    Notan
    Notan, Sep 7, 2005
  10. Arjan Staring

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 08:52:45 -0600, Notan <> wrote:

    >One post, supporting a program, is fine.
    >
    >Your repeated posts are making you look more and more like a SPAMer.

    ah give the man a break, he did not post the URL the first time
    and I could not find anything with google as its too generic.

    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com
    Jim Watt, Sep 7, 2005
  11. Arjan Staring

    Ardent Guest

    wrote:

    >Another pathetic sales pitch it looks like to me.

    Really not sure it is. No URL.

    But there are programs like XPlite nLite which do help remove what you
    do not need.

    --
    Sandy Archer
    Reply to newsgroups only