    to have a lot of data and never seem to empty, when I run various clean up
    software on them??

    ---

    Nowhere, Oct 22, 2004

  2. Nowhere

    WormWood Guest

    "Nowhere" <> wrote in message
    news:cla5oa$jos$...
    | Can someone please tell me how to clear my Browser cache and History
    cache /
    | index data? Not the ones in Internet Properties, but the caches that
    appear
    | to have a lot of data and never seem to empty, when I run various
    clean up
    | software on them??

    You may be trying to delete temp files that can't be accessed because
    they are in use. The folder will probably empty out when you turn off
    the machine, then be partially replaced upon bootup.

    WormWood, Oct 22, 2004

  3. Nowhere

    Liz Guest

    Completely Deleting the Temporary Internet Files and index.dat
    http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/delcache.htm

    "Nowhere" <> wrote

    Liz, Oct 22, 2004
  4. Nowhere

    trout Guest

    Nowhere wrote:

    > Can someone please tell me how to clear my Browser cache and History
    > cache / index data? Not the ones in Internet Properties, but the
    > caches that appear to have a lot of data and never seem to empty,
    > when I run various clean up software on them??

    Index data-
    Spider: http://tinyurl.com/eoyl
    --
    "Freeware."

    trout, Oct 23, 2004
  5. Nowhere

    Fred Guest

    Fred, Oct 23, 2004
  6. Nowhere

    Fred Guest

    trout wrote:

    > http://tinyurl.com/eoyl

    Whatever you do, you are not safe! DO NOT TAKE THAT LINK!!! It will install
    a keylogger and you'll lose your life's savings!

    Fred, Oct 23, 2004
  7. Nowhere

    trout Guest

    Fred wrote:

    > trout wrote:
    >
    >> http://tinyurl.com/eoyl

    > Whatever you do, you are not safe! DO NOT TAKE THAT LINK!!! It will
    > install a keylogger and you'll lose your life's savings!

    Fred, you are either goofy, or trolling, or have been painting
    without adequate ventilation.
    It's a shortcut to the New Zealand PC World (full URL-
    http://www.pcworld.co.nz/PCWorld/fileworld.nsf/0/1BD7F4A3B9F1AE33CC256BB20013BB9F?OpenDocument )
    that has a links for a download of the program I mentioned. *Nothing* is
    automatically installed; certainly not a keylogger.
    Now, put your tinfoil hat back on, and stop bothering people.
    --
    "And drinking ether."

    trout, Oct 23, 2004
  8. Nowhere

    Fred Guest

    trout wrote:

    > Fred, you are either goofy, or trolling, or have been painting without
    > adequate ventilation.

    How do you know I am either goofy?

    > It's a shortcut to the New Zealand PC World (full URL- ) that has a
    > links for a download of the program I mentioned.

    I like fortran the best.

    > *Nothing* is automatically installed; certainly not a keylogger.

    I wouldn't be so sure if I were you.

    > Now, put your tinfoil hat back on, and stop bothering people.

    How about tomorrow?

    Fred, Oct 23, 2004
  9. Nowhere

    trout Guest

    Fred wrote:

    > trout wrote:
    >
    >> http://tinyurl.com/eoyl

    > Whatever

    Ah, troll it is. Yes. Clever.
    --
    "Well, bye bye, then."

    trout, Oct 23, 2004
  10. Nowhere

    God Guest

    "trout" <> wrote:

    > Fred wrote:
    >
    >> trout wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/eoyl

    >> Whatever

    > Ah, troll it is. Yes. Clever.

    Fred is my bot, with whom I am well pleased.

    So, you ground-slithering ball of slime, how do you feel about admitting to
    being trolled by a bot?

    --
    I Am The Great I Am.

    God, Oct 23, 2004