    Any idea where those info are cached ?

    Regards,

    Simone

    Simone Chemelli, Oct 17, 2005

  2. Simone Chemelli

    Pavel A. Guest

    Try to stop wzcsvc and then delete subkeys under
    HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WZCSVC\Parameters\Interfaces
    then restart wzcsvc.

    --PA

    Pavel A., Oct 18, 2005

  3. Thank you!

    You gave me the correct place where to look for. In the following registry
    key

    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WZCSVC\Parameters\Interfaces\{FEE688FC-21F4-4C70-84FA-FCD5FC70EF1B}

    there is the "Static#0000"=hex: and "Static#0001"=hex:
    Is enought to delete those key to have XP clear out all the wireless
    informations so that you can load them from stretch...

    Again thank you. Regards,

    Simone

    Simone Chemelli, Oct 20, 2005