  1. i am not into heroin gangster rap with sex, therefore can anybody of a high
    intellect give me a classical music site that i can download from. ie.
    von wagner, etc.
    ALEXANDER CLARK, Jan 12, 2005

  2. ALEXANDER CLARK

    tommy Guest

    http://www.wguc.org tommy
    tommy, Jan 12, 2005

  3. ALEXANDER CLARK

    Rob K Guest

    On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:09:33 GMT, ALEXANDER CLARK wrote:

    <snipped>
    > von wagner, etc.

    You're confusing Richard Wagner (1813-1883) with Ludig *von* Beethoven,
    (*van* if you like) or Carl Maria *von* Weber maybe?
    Not to mention the shouting (all caps) ...

    Anyway, try this:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=download classical music

    Oh BTW, I'm not sure if my intellect (if there is any) qualifies.

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:
    Rob K, Jan 12, 2005
  4. ALEXANDER CLARK

    WormWood Guest

    The last time I used this site, registration wasn't necessary in order
    to download music, although they do ask you to join.
    http://www.classicalarchives.com/

    WormWood, Jan 12, 2005
  5. ALEXANDER CLARK

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Rob, read some of this idiots other posts...he's trolling...

    Toolman Tim, Jan 13, 2005
  6. ALEXANDER CLARK

    Rob K Guest

    On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 17:53:53 -0800, Toolman Tim wrote:

    > Rob, read some of this idiots other posts...he's trolling...

    You're right.
    Thank you TT.

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:
    Rob K, Jan 13, 2005
  7. ALEXANDER CLARK wrote:

    > i am not into heroin gangster rap with sex, therefore can anybody of a
    > high
    > intellect give me a classical music site that i can download from. ie.
    > von wagner, etc.

    http://www.kusc.org ... live 24-hour stream of perhaps the best classical
    music station in the counry.
    Gary G. Taylor, Jan 14, 2005
  8. On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:09:33 GMT, "ALEXANDER CLARK"
    <> wrote:

    >i am not into heroin gangster rap with sex, therefore can anybody of a high
    >intellect give me a classical music site that i can download from. ie.
    >von wagner, etc.

    alt.binaries.music.classical
    alt.binaries.sounds.flac.classical
    alt.binaries.sounds.lossless.classical