    I would like to know if MCDST is offerred in a class room envirnoment? I'm
    not big on self study.

    Thanks
    CL, Aug 25, 2005

  2. CL

    Devo-McDuff Guest

    Yes, there are courses for both 70-271 and 70-272 ...... I have been on the
    70-271 course (as work paid for it!) and it is 3 days, I'd recommend it ...
    but I guess it all depends how good your instructor is. The 70-272 one is a
    2 day course .... but I haven't been on that.

    Have a look at the MS site for details.

    Cheers,

    Dan - Manchester, UK

    Devo-McDuff, Aug 25, 2005

  3. CL

    John Tiesi Guest

    Check out your local university and see if they offer the classes. If not,
    search on microsoft.com for msdct. It will provide you with a list of
    institutions that offer the classes.

    John Tiesi, Aug 25, 2005
  4. CL

    MCDST Junkie Guest

    The MOC classes are relatively expensive for the 3-day and 2-day classes
    (271 and 272 respectively). Check for a community college or technical
    school in your area that offers certification prep. The public schools
    usually offer more hands with the academic curriculum than the MOC. If you
    are not big into self-study then you definitely need a training class that
    emphasizes hands-on and doesn't present just from the textbook!!

    MCDST Junkie, Aug 26, 2005