    why this one is different. Been to the Microsoft pages for help and they
    have no help listed for this error. Any help gratefully appreciated
    Angel
    Angel thoughts, Feb 21, 2004

  2. Angel thoughts

    gangle Guest

    It may be a codec issue, such as XviD, or it may not
    be an avi at all, but an .mp4, an OGM (Ogg Media),
    or an .msv container. Get G-Spot to see if it sheds any
    light on what it go choo choo chi coo.
    http://www.headbands.com/gspot/download.html

    By the way, some of the people here (tinh) are not
    guys; hell, I'm not even a human.

    "Angel thoughts" wrote
    gangle, Feb 21, 2004

    Misa Mirkovic, Feb 21, 2004