Class-Based RTP and TCP Header Compression

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by love0503hk, Jan 25, 2004.

  1. love0503hk

    love0503hk Guest

    Hi All,

    I am using IOS 12.2(15)T10 on 7206VXR. Recently, I am trying to use the
    IOS's "Class-Based RTP and TCP Header Compression"
    (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1839/products_fe
    ature_guide09186a0080110ba0.html)on my one of my ATM sub-interface to
    compress the RTP header.

    The IOS allows me to enter the "class-based RTP compression" command on my
    class-map configruation and allows me to apply the it on my ATM
    sub-interface. However, I don't see any related compression information on
    my ATM sub-interface. e.g compressing ratio

    Do you have any idea about that ? or the "class-based RTP compress" does not
    work on any sub-interface

    I'm appreciate if you can share your idea and give me some advise. Thanks

    Nelson

    love0503hk, Jan 25, 2004