    Romeo and Juliet and it's a shame how she turns out 8 years after.

    It looks like she aged 20 years in the last 8 years.

    , Dec 20, 2003

  2. Peter Briggs Guest

    <> wrote:

    > Is that really Claire Danes in T3 as Kate Brewster?

    No. It's a digital replication. The real Claire Danes has finesse.
    The tacky version in this movie was clearly operating under a limited
    "Massive" licence from WETA studios.

    Couldn't you tell...?

    Peter Briggs, Dec 20, 2003

  3. SBFan2000 Guest

    she has done quite bit since Romeo and Juliet, including college. She did 2
    or 3 movies in 97, 2 in 98, 2 in 99 and I think 3 in 2000! They including
    Rainmaker, Mod Squad, U Turn, The hours, and It's all about love. Most of
    this was balance with college.

    As for her aging?? I certain won't throw her out of bed for eating
    crackers!

    SBFan2000, Dec 20, 2003
  4. Nonymous Guest

    > <> wrote in message
    > > Is that really Claire Danes in T3 as Kate Brewster? I kept asking
    > > myself this question after watching T3 in theatre last summer. Claire
    > > was one of the starlets of Hollywood 5 years ago when she starred in
    > > Romeo and Juliet and it's a shame how she turns out 8 years after.
    > >
    > > It looks like she aged 20 years in the last 8 years.

    How do you expect her to look when she's being chased by T's and things are
    exploding all around her? I know *I'd* look pretty shabby. I remember
    seeing her in some talkshow interviews when T3 opened and I thought she
    looked great.

    "SBFan2000" <> wrote in message
    > she has done quite bit since Romeo and Juliet, including college. She did

    2
    > or 3 movies in 97, 2 in 98, 2 in 99 and I think 3 in 2000! They including
    > Rainmaker, Mod Squad, U Turn, The hours, and It's all about love. Most of
    > this was balance with college.

    I thought when I saw her on Conan and Kilborn that she seemed pretty down to
    earth and actually was a darn funny person. Not all 'Hollywoodish' like
    many other young stars. College did the girl good.

    Nonymous, Dec 21, 2003
  5. Steve Hanson Guest

    Nonymous wrote in <>:

    >> <> wrote in message
    >> > Is that really Claire Danes in T3 as Kate Brewster? I kept asking
    >> > myself this question after watching T3 in theatre last summer. Claire
    >> > was one of the starlets of Hollywood 5 years ago when she starred in
    >> > Romeo and Juliet and it's a shame how she turns out 8 years after.
    >> >
    >> > It looks like she aged 20 years in the last 8 years.

    >How do you expect her to look when she's being chased by T's and things are
    >exploding all around her? I know *I'd* look pretty shabby. I remember
    >seeing her in some talkshow interviews when T3 opened and I thought she
    >looked great.

    If by "great" you mean the flesh on her body was struggling to hang on
    for dear life, I agree.

    >"SBFan2000" <> wrote in message
    >> she has done quite bit since Romeo and Juliet, including college. She did

    >2
    >> or 3 movies in 97, 2 in 98, 2 in 99 and I think 3 in 2000! They including
    >> Rainmaker, Mod Squad, U Turn, The hours, and It's all about love. Most of
    >> this was balance with college.

    >I thought when I saw her on Conan and Kilborn that she seemed pretty down to
    >earth and actually was a darn funny person. Not all 'Hollywoodish' like
    >many other young stars. College did the girl good.

    That and heroin, apparently.

    Steve Hanson, Dec 22, 2003