    --
    Cheers
    EB

    Evil Bastard, May 10, 2005

  2. Evil Bastard

    XPD Guest

    www.nodedb.com is good to see where a lot of users are located..... Id
    like to get on the list of AP's myself but that wont happen until I
    move out of a damn valley to a higher location :D

    XPD, May 10, 2005

  3. Evil Bastard

    Richard Guest

    XPD wrote:
    > www.nodedb.com is good to see where a lot of users are located..... Id
    > like to get on the list of AP's myself but that wont happen until I
    > move out of a damn valley to a higher location :D

    Where are you located?

    Richard, May 10, 2005
  4. Evil Bastard

    XPD Guest

    "Richard" <> wrote in message
    > XPD wrote:
    > > www.nodedb.com is good to see where a lot of users are located..... Id
    > > like to get on the list of AP's myself but that wont happen until I
    > > move out of a damn valley to a higher location :D
    > >

    > Where are you located?

    Glenfield, Nth Shore.
    At the bottom of a valley :(
    Cant even get Woosh.

    XPD, May 10, 2005
  5. Evil Bastard

    Richard Guest

    XPD wrote:
    > "Richard" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>XPD wrote:
    >>
    >>>www.nodedb.com is good to see where a lot of users are located..... Id
    >>>like to get on the list of AP's myself but that wont happen until I
    >>>move out of a damn valley to a higher location :D
    >>>

    >>Where are you located?

    > Glenfield, Nth Shore.
    > At the bottom of a valley :(
    > Cant even get Woosh.

    Hrrm, would have thought you would get to seton up on the ridge, im in beach
    haven and can almost get his ap.

    Somethings gone wrong and theres no link at the moment, I really should get my
    AP working again since it filled with water...

    Richard, May 10, 2005
  6. Evil Bastard

    SteveM Guest

    Evil Bastard <> wrote in news:42801856$:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Are there any grassroots projects in Auckland for community WLAN?
    >
    > Anything along the lines of people using homebrew and/or commercial APs
    > and linking these together, with the ultimate aim of getting as close as
    > possible to 100% city/suburbs coverage?

    www.nzwireless.org

    SteveM

    SteveM, May 10, 2005